• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by BlueYeti

1. BlueYeti

Civic Type R - FN2 or EP3 ?

Fun is really what I'm after - I only do a few miles per day so I want to enjoy them ! Interesting stuff. My mate has owned a 2005 MKV GTi from new and he loves it to bits, despite the odd niggle here and there. He did drive there EP3 at the time but preferred the all round capabilities of the...
  2. BlueYeti

Vesuvio - That makes very interesting reading as I expected the Honda to have a greater, higher level of reliability than the VW, especially given their recent placing (sixth IIRC) in the JD Power survey - compared to VW's woeful 25th placing ! Was the Golf GTi you spent time in a MK V or a MK...
  3. BlueYeti

Again, thanks for the comments and confirmation as to what FRSU means. In terms of which car, I think that will change on daily basis and i'll just have to decide after driving both back to back ! In terms of reliability, are Honda's in general (and specifically the Type R) pretty solid, say...
  4. BlueYeti

Thanks for the input guys. Very much appreciated indeed. :) Interesting observations on both EP3 and FN2. My heart says EP3 as I still like the distinct shape, but I really like the FN2 interior too as its a million miles away from what I'm used to, and the exterior styling is great too. The car...
  5. BlueYeti

Civic Type R - FN2 or EP3 ? So which did you choose and why? For me, the main question that has to be addressed is which Type R to go for - the EP3 or FN2? I'm open to both models as a possibility, so what are the pros and cons of each? And has anyone owned both? I've driven an EP3 (a while...
Back