• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bomper

1. bomper

my cosmic grey

no plans as of yet mate
  2. bomper

my cosmic grey

finally managed to get some photos up on here after many times of trying! had a nice day for once last week here in wales so treated the car to a good wash, looks ok i think? wheels need a bit of a refurb plan on doing this towards the summer but got no plans for the car other than that quite...
  3. bomper

Wheel Refurb thoughts and ideas?

hi i have a cosmic grey type r ep3 to, the wheels on mine are gloss black, i never had them done myself as my brother previously owned the car and he had them powder coated gloss black,in my opinion they look nice on the car they could do with a bit of a refurb though, i have no pics of the car...
  4. bomper

My new car!!!

looks nice and clean,still waiting for weather to get better to get some pics of mine up on here.
  5. bomper

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

04 ep3 56,000, cant believe how low some of the mileage is on some of these cars on here amazing, need to start driveing them and stop washing them,:lol:
  6. bomper

painting calipers

Thanks,didn't really want to take them off just mask up and paint, don't want it to look tacky though, cheers.
  7. bomper

painting calipers

Hi thanks, did you just simply just clean and paint on with brush?
  8. bomper

painting calipers

thinking of painting the calipers red on my ctr, car is cosmic grey with gloss black wheels think it would look nice , anyone have any sugestions on what the best paint to use for the job?
Back