• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bon

1. Bon

Bon's Black 96 Spec (New Car Pg 5.)

Update: The Teg is gone, and replaced by this FD2 in VBP with 18,000 miles when purchased in April. Now on 32,000 :o Just some random pics copied from another forum.... Dyno'd the FD2 @ Clive Atthowe (Norwich Norfolk) Dastek dyno Results: 224bhp / 152 ft lb Torque Mods: K&N Panel filter...
  2. Bon

FD2 Full Toda Exhaust and Hondata Reflash ECU *UPDATE* Now with GruppeM

what was the gain from the gruppeM intake? the photobucket picture link is broken!
  3. Bon

EP3 Torque Specifications

What about Brembo Brakes - more specifically the caliper/carrier when changing out brake pads?
  4. Bon

FD2 Black FD2 available from 200bhp cars - lots of pics

I'm looking to buy a black fd2, but its proving very hard to find.
  5. Bon

Lairy Coloured Wheels

Thats awesome! Thanks haha.. (Y) Yeah sometimes but as it is I can get under there and swap the cat/decats over etc. (Y)
  6. Bon

Lairy Coloured Wheels

Takata Green. Although the image makes them look brighter than what they really are...
  7. Bon

A basic guide to foaming.

Good stuff. Have you tried CG maxisudds 2?
  8. Bon

:) Nilfisk C120.4 Pressure washer - Argos approx £120 at the time it was on offer Everything else is from www.cleanyourcar.co.uk CYC Foam Lance - £45 (on offer at time of posting) Valet Pro - PH Neutral Snow Foam - £15 Chemical Guys - Maxi Suds II - £24 ish Chemical Guys - Synthetic Quick...
  9. Bon

Tegs never been this dirrty... Nilfisk C120.4 Pressure washer CYC Foam Lance Valet Pro - PH Neutral Snow Foam Chemical Guys - Maxi Suds II Sonus Sheepskin Wash Mitt Chemical Guys - Synthetic Quick Detailer (to aid drying process) For the wheels: Bilberry Wheel Cleaner...
  10. Bon

Dirty winter pic! New mods this winter; NSX front brakes Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold 'aka Toda Rep' J's racing CF intake scoop Spoon style CF front lip ECtune - after xmas Wheels refurbed to charcoal matte black finish - after xmas
  11. Bon

legendary wheels thread

Desmond Regamaster EVO 16x7 ET35 http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?71815-Desmond-Regamaster-Evo-16-quot-x-7!-Brand-New-Collection-Modified-Live-Snetterton&p=773402
  12. Bon

Last nights cleaning sesh!!!!!

Nice pics bro!
  13. Bon

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

Very nice. I would love to own one of these after my DC2!
  14. Bon

1/4 Mile Times

JDM 96 Spec 14.1 @99.4 MPH - Santa Pod Mods: J's racing intake Decat Stock B pipe Spoon Street Toyo R888 @ 29 PSi I've now got a lighter/better exhaust with a Spoon ECU. I want to see 14.0 at the end of the month (last RWYB)
  15. Bon

whats the noisiest backbox for ep3?

Not sure if they make it for the EP3 but my 5Zigen Border 304 on a DC2R sounds preety nuts. flyby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUqXg9wlVng In terms of quality it is 10 out of 10. Its mega mega light weight. And the quality of the bends are great. And I've had mugen and spoon.
Back