• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bonito

1. Bonito

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I saw that last night. Civic driver shouldn't have overtaken, but truck driver is not completely fault free. Look at the distances, his speedo and the cars ahead. He is "gaining under braking" on the two cars ahead of him as they come up to the speed signs, and then doesn't brake until near the...
  2. Bonito

Why the ****, as a company, would you put that on your Instagram page with reg and all on show?
  3. Bonito

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

That is dirt cheap IMO for an M2. Over here you're looking at £32k sterling for a 2016 model with minimum 50000 on the clock.
  4. Bonito

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

Great stuff Dotty!
  5. Bonito

Hazz's 1971 mental Mini Clubman - JDM B18CR engine

Any particular reason you're still running a dizzy and not going coil on plug? Easy gains to be made there.
  6. Bonito

DC5 Big Brake Kit Options- FreakyParts?

Friend of mine has the Megane brembos on his DC5. Got a kit from a UK crowd. I'll find it now for you. Here you go. Freaky Parts did the kit for him. First DC5 they've ever done this kit for. http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showthread.php?19253-My-artic-blue-dc5/page7
  7. Bonito

JDM Plate holders

As above lads. Anyone know anywhere supplying holders for JDM sized plates? 13" x 7".
  8. Bonito

Loxy's Type R #6

Very easy fix. https://youtu.be/13HlsU9lT90
  9. Bonito

Millers Motorsport Oil for daily driving

Garages would rarely buy individual 5L bottles. It'd most likely be bought by the barrel and then you should only be charged by whatever amount of litres are decanted/pumped from the drum in to your engine.
  10. Bonito

Jimbo's JDM Bugeye Impreza STI

I had Bluestuff on my GC8, found them excellent on road and track and they weren't noisy at all.
  11. Bonito

engine crash

Stock rev limit is 8200. I don't see why you'd raise the rev limit unless you're making power in that rev range. Only flashing a rev limit increase wouldn't cause a failure. Constantly having the engine at that RPM on a generic base map that isn't customed specific to your engine may.
  12. Bonito

Loxy's Type R #6

Very nice. Not many FN's left over here. I only know of a handful of FD's as well. I loved the Buddyclub short shifter in my DC5. The standard one just felt so wrong when I swapped it back.
  13. Bonito

Terrarium APK and stream. Season 1 and 2 are up.
  14. Bonito

FK8 First TD in FK8 - any pointers?

A quick google brings up a picture on a US forum where it's wayyy back on the passenger side in a similar position. So, our drivers side. You'll have to run a strap or something out the front, or they wont let you on? Here in Ireland, the onus is on you to fit a towing eye. You then sign a...
  15. Bonito

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Honda Velg 19" Wheel. €545 without delivery. :D
Back