• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bowman

1. bowman

Advice needed! technically stolen?

Greenlight were the insurers, but MarkerStudy were the underwriters who made the mistake I think its worth saying that Greenlight really helped with the situation, I gave Tony@Greenlight on this board a message and he rang me less than 30 mins later. We went through everything together and I...
  2. bowman

Yeh exactly, well the Cosmic Ive seen on CTRO has the following: Suspension meister zeta r fully adjustable coilovers Hardrace rear adjustable camber arms Front camber bolts Fast road setup alignment (tdi North) JDM front and rear anti roll bars Brakes Tegiwa brake stopper RPB front...
  3. bowman

well things have been sorted! The insurers have looked at receipts, and we have came to an agreement for an additional payout of £4420 on top of the £2480 already received, which was only around £400 short of what I was claiming for. Obviously not the same as getting my car back, but Im happy...
  4. bowman

Yeh that's correct. I've been in touch with the insurance rep on this board who's going to help sort it out. So fingers crossed it should be sorted soon!
  5. bowman

I could certainly see where your coming from if I received a cheque for £4000? but with me paying to retain the vehicle does this not mean its technically still mine? Thanks for all the help and advice, I will call the ombudsmen on Monday and see where I stand... Ill update in here once I...
  6. bowman

cool I will certainly mention this on Monday when I ring them for an update.... by now though I imagine my car has already had the parts stripped :(
  7. bowman

No nothing was signed... I simply sent the V5 in under their instruction, thinking this was just to check the chassis number etc
  8. bowman

might be worth moving this to General Insurance Chat? didnt see that section before posting!
  9. bowman

Hey guys, Im just after some advice as to where I legally stand with my situation!! Just before xmas I lost control of my EP3, and ended up with a Cat C write off :( the car was recovered to a local Copart salvage yard, and has been there since From the outset I told the insurers I wanted the...
  10. bowman

gearbox/diff whine?

haha thanks should be sorted now
  11. bowman

gearbox/diff whine?

Over the last couple of days I’ve noticed a whine coming from my gearbox, and its getting louder. I think it might be the diff, but not 100% It happens when climbing through all gears, and when in neutral with the clutch up. And the whine increases with the revs Heres a quick video I took...
  12. bowman

fujitsubo legalis r help

IIRC my RM01A bolted straight onto my cat without any mods needed, so I'd presume it would be the same for the Legalis R
  13. bowman

Croft - 25/5/13

thanks guys :D
  14. bowman

Suspension for beginners

I got charged £400 by JM Imports which included the FRSU I believe, but also included the bush kit, which I presume would be a fair chunk of that. It would be worth popping them an email mate as I would only be guessing
  15. bowman

Suspension for beginners

I got the full Superpro polybush kit from Eightspeed, http://www.eightspeed.co.uk/acatalog/Bushes_and_Bush_Kits_.html, which increased the caster also. I used the Eibach Pro kit which drops 15mm at the front and 20mm at the rear, perfect for me to be honest, but theres people dropping way past...
Back