• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bradderz172

1. B

Stock size tyre for dc5?

Cheers for the link mate ADO8's seem to be highly rated getting 10/10 from Some members so ill go with them! Also thanks for the tyre size stoo Any advice on what size spacer size to run for dc5 wheels on a ep3?
  2. B

Stock size tyre for dc5?

Ive got a set of dc5 wheels i will be using for my track days just wondering best tyre size to use and abuse on these wheels, ive also heard realy good things about yoko ADO8's as a decent track day tyre any other decent experiences on a ep3?
  3. B

Spacers

I used 5mm slip on spacers on my s14 but i wouldnt advise going any bigger then that on slip on spacers look at hubcentric ones driftworks sell a pair for £100 and they will be ubër safe if your feeling abit frisky
  4. B

Steering wheel + seat help

Just looking for peoples experiances on what steering wheel+boss kit it buy and where from, not too bothered about material, just im looking at doing track days and when i changed seat an steering wheel in my drift car it made such a huge difference to the feel of the car worth every penny in my...
  5. B

My Milano weekend&trackday project

Im looking at using ADO8's aswel how do they behave?
  6. B

Tyres sizes for track?

Also if people are familiar the wheels i would like to use is 8j and advice or opinions would be greatly apprechiated
  7. B

Tyres sizes for track?

Hey guys just a quick one im planning on doing a few track days with my ep3 so i want to get some decent tyres ive heard good things about ADO8's and basically my question is that im looking to get a set for my skyline wheels that i have laying about and the current tyre size on them is...
Back