• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Breed1

1. Breed1

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Brilliant read this N77. Great work and effort so far. Gives me some motivation and tips on my own car. Maybe one day we will bump into each other on a trackday.
  2. Breed1

How to replace a ep3 fuel filter

Great little post on the ep3 tank fuel filter. Was very handy while replacing mine. Thanks!
  3. Breed1

Revs dropping then building back up

I had this problem a while back. After some research cleaning the throttle body (removed to clean and replaced gaskets) seemed to do the job. Few months later it started again with a slight hesitation here and there. Long story short, my O2 sensor upstream was slow(old and sluggish) Replaced...
  4. Breed1

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Great thread mate! ;) A lot of hard work ''labour'' keeping the CTR alive. Well done. Specially the clutch. That is a lot of labour involved there.
  5. Breed1

EML Light went on. P0132

I only replaced the upstream sensor in front of the Cat ''Bank1'' '' Sensor1'' as per fault code. I would have replaced both for peace of mind but cause i buy all my parts from Honda it would have been over 300 quid. Upstream sensor was 175 excluding vat. I have seen after market sensors on eBay...
  6. Breed1

EML Light went on. P0132

Yip, upstream O2 sensor. I had the same fault code along with ELD sensor fault (high voltage detection). Replaced them both, erased the faults and all good. It even sorted another small issue i had. When i would come to a stop the revs would slightly dip before it settled. Now it settles...
  7. Breed1

VTC gear

Great thread on the cold start guys. Loads of useful information. Interesting read. I had my chain and tensioner replaced by TGM for the cold start rattle (on my own diagnosis) TGM mentioned to me timing chains don't go, specially at my mileage of 65 000 miles. Few weeks later i experienced the...
  8. Breed1

EP3 Dumb question alert.. Factory shock absorbers

Hi, i have come across this thread a little late, but thought i would share my experience. My CTR is 04 reg and i replaced the original suspension to eibach springs and bilstein shocks due to rust and corrosion. The ride was to soft and handling was awful, loads of understeer. It just wasn't a...
  9. Breed1

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Hey Ash, Great thread bud! Some really awesome action pictures on track. The car has come a long way. Do you thing you will move your way towards racing? I just finished watching the highlights of the 1st round of the Civic cup at Donington, really awesome series. I bet its tempting, lol
  10. Breed1

A standard EP3.

Great Thread Mate !!!!!
  11. Breed1

Limberts Cosmic grey EP3 build!

Nice dude.....neat and clean touches, keep it up!
  12. Breed1

Recent pics of my DC5

lovely car mate...:lol:
  13. Breed1

2002 EP3 idle problems

Stew, Have you sorted your idle problem? I had a idle issue on mine dropping very low that the lights would dim and staled twice last weekend on my road trip to the Autosport show. Today i took the throttle body off, took off the Idle Control Valve housing off and gave it a good old clean, some...
  14. Breed1

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

Lew, are you keeping the exhaust oem as well or will you be looking to fit some neat crisp after market system?
  15. Breed1

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

Nice advertising on the Snap-on tools :D
Back