• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by brettnhb

1. brettnhb

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

I prefer the hatch myself but would love an older spec-c if I had the choice.
  2. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

small update...got my wheels back after having them powder coated gloss black.Also got some gold d1 nuts.All ready for a FRSU when I get the time and money.[e gold d1 nuts.All ready for a FRSU when I get the time and money.
  3. brettnhb

4 Point

:eek::eek: I do like the look of aftermarket seats but dont like the standard seatbelt with them..maybe i will just keep the standard stuff in there and spend the money on some other bits.
  4. brettnhb

4 Point

would they end up going through where the top half of the back seats meets the bottom half?
  5. brettnhb

4 Point

hi guys,is it possible to use a 4 point harness with the back seats in?Would it make it difficult to use the seat?
  6. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

Wheels of ready for paint but still not sure on what colour to do them.Going to give the arches a good clean before the wheels go back on.I also now know that the space saver wheel does not fit the front which made a :bad-words: moment.
  7. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

lol thats who i was named after...:lol:
  8. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

Done this a few weeks ago...not the best job but does look ok in flesh.Just waiting on the gold washers to go with the gold nuts.
  9. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

I think it corners ok now :eek:...can't wait to get it done tbh.
  10. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

yep lol..ive got the jdm rear arb,eibach front and rear correction bolts.Then i will get it booked in at TGM.
  11. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

;););)
  12. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

Been on here for a fair bit but only now decided to put a picture up.I started to gather up parts over the winter so wanted to keep track with some photos.So this is the start :).
  13. brettnhb

Has anyone used eurospec?

No launch control.....im not sure what it redlines at as its been of the road since the winter.Im not sure how a standard ctr compares to a focus st but my ctr pulls a little bit in front from 0 to around 100.Is there anyway to tell by looking at the ecu etc.
  14. brettnhb

How would i tell if my ecu has had work done to it?Vtec seems to kick in at 5200 give or take and last summer i had it on a dyno where it made 213bhp.It's only got short ram intake..un-silenced b-pipe and backbox????I don't want to book it in and get there just to be told it does have some sort...
  15. brettnhb

Thanks for the advice guys.
Back