• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bumblebee

1. bumblebee

Snetterton Sunday 19th Nov (Goldtrack)

I think i'll need a new set of front tyres after this one :wink: Anyone else coming?
  2. bumblebee

Silverstone GP 1st Nov (GoldTrack)

Great!...Will be good to finally meet you Chris! Leo
  3. bumblebee

Silverstone GP 1st Nov (GoldTrack)

If anyone else happens to be going, do come and say Hi.. :smt039
  4. bumblebee

First Trackday Tomorrow!

It was a great evening...my front nearside tyre is in a right state :D :D Only one slightly hairy moment :shock: when Dylan had a spin coming out of Paddock about a car length in front of me......thank goodness I managed to avoid him (passed behind him missing by just a couple of feet) -...
  5. bumblebee

First Trackday Tomorrow!

I started a "Roll Call!" thread at the 'other' place...so rather than cross post it here: Clicky Looking forwards to meeting everyone :smt004
  6. bumblebee

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

I just had two Potz replaced by Watling Tyres in Redhill (behind the Ford Garage on the A23) £99 per corner all in - which seems fairly competitive for the London area.
  7. bumblebee

Potenza RE040 fitted again

I don't understand all the complaints about the Bridgestones - After going back to them after using T1-Rs I noticed instantly how much more stable and controllable the car feels through high speed bends due to the stiffer sidewalls.
  8. bumblebee

Modded M3 stolen, Epsom, Surrey

Click for PistonHeads Link Just helping spread the word....this is a very distinctive car...you would notice it if you saw it either on the road or on a trailer....
  9. bumblebee

Brands Hatch Indy Thursday 2nd March!

good day out and I got spotted too.. Pistonheads CTRO 8)
  10. bumblebee

Thx!!.....I've nearly woken up this morning.... :oops:
  11. bumblebee

Booked into this, come and say hi if anybody else from here decides to go. Only £99 - seems quite reasonable. It's a sessioned day - two groups. Click! BB
  12. bumblebee

Nurburgring open all winter?

http://www.nuerburgring.de/index.php?id=106&month=1 Have I read this right? (German speakers please help out!) From what I can gather the 'ring is open for tourist laps nearly everyday between December and the end of February as long as it's free of ice and snow?... :?: :?: :!: ...
  13. bumblebee

Up to 40bhp for £10

Thats no good at all...They're lying- obviously to get a 40bhp increase the dial needs to go up to 11!
  14. bumblebee

Finlay done it...

Nice one... Took delivery of mine this afternoon. 6 days from decision to driving it away.... Bye Bye Nighthawk Hello Cosmic! What's strange is how different (on first impression) it feels to drive. :D
Back