• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by bunnykins

1. bunnykins

ep3 original headlights

wow you did a great job on those headlights !! thanks for the kind offer but youre miles away, im up in durham lol
  2. bunnykins

MOT - EP3 - Headlights badly corroded

Mines really badly corroded, i sprayed lacquer last yr but that didnt work well, just all cloudy n lumpy. I probably need to use corse grade sandpaper to see if it can be salvaged. May have a look at the autoglym kit.
  3. bunnykins

MOT - EP3 - Headlights badly corroded

Where can i urgently buy a set please. Need them before friday for MOT. Also will the facelift model lights fit an 02 plate without any modification ? Thanks
  4. bunnykins

ep3 clutch

Well I couldnt find the nut to drain the clutch, but i syringed some of the fluid out and top it up with fresh. The clutch seems to be ok. The old fluid is green probably algae haha. Probably need to renew the fluid completely.
  5. bunnykins

ep3 clutch

yes and accident free :)
  6. bunnykins

ep3 clutch

i just checked and the level is at the max and the top bit felt like there is a vacumn when i pull it out, so i did not top it up, i screw the lid back on. i pump the clutch but its still light. it goes into gears but i havent started the car today so i dont know if the gears will work if i...
  7. bunnykins

ep3 clutch

how do you bleed the clutch ?
  8. bunnykins

ep3 clutch

thanks everyone that was helpful, will check it today and hope its an easy fix had the car 18 yrs and still did not know there is no clutch cable :)
  9. bunnykins

ep3 clutch

i know its the two nuts both sides of the handbrake, used to do them before MOT but i think they are right at the end of adjustments now
  10. bunnykins

ep3 clutch

yesterday before i started the car, i could select the gears but today could not engage the gears and the clutch is very light and only abit of resistance near the floor. no cable ? ok will check fluid tomorrow. what fluid do i need to top up if its low ?
  11. bunnykins

ep3 original headlights

my headlights are badly corroded, whats the best route ? try and restore ? buy a set from breakers or buy the later model headlights ? car due for mot next week is it a mot failure if its badly corroded ? thks
  12. bunnykins

ep3 clutch

my ctr was sorn but now after 8 months i am getting it back on the road. mot is booked next week. bought a new battery for it started ok but i think the clutch cable is loose as the pedal goes down to the floor with some resistance at the end. anyone know how much to replace clutch cable ? i...
  13. bunnykins

pads and disc set front and rear - ep3

Thank you all for your replies, much appreciated
  14. bunnykins

pads and disc set front and rear - ep3

how much would these be and where from please ?
  15. bunnykins

done 160k miles do i need new shocks ?

front drivers side knocking over bumps
Back