• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Burnz0

1. B

EP3 air con not working

if the pressure is low and i've had it re-gassed in the past doesn't that mean there must be a leak? so no point in paying for it to be re-gassed again? or is it not that simple?
  2. B

EP3 air con not working

Hi All. My air con hasn't worked for some time and i'm looking to get it fixed or at least get an idea of how much it's going to cost. The light comes on but there's no noticeable change in the temperature or power so I don't think anything is happening. I've checked and can see the...
  3. B

dipped beam problem

the passenger side feels like it's in place properly and it certainly seems quite bright. The retainer clip for the driver's side doesn't;t seem to hold it in place properly so I can move it around even when it is "clipped in". I'll have another go at the weekend. It's just a pain as it's hard...
  4. B

dipped beam problem

Hi All. Both of the bulbs for my dipped beams went within about a week or so of each other and I've noticed that when the lights are on they barely light up the road at all. I think part of this may be due to the fact that i've gone from Osrams to Halfords own but ive also got an issue with...
Back