• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Bykerbloke

1. Bykerbloke

05 Milano red / now lowered with pics

Welcome mate, car looks good. best colour IMO :)
  2. Bykerbloke

Finally have a Milano CTR Premier Edition

Cheers mate, gotta nice one yourself ;) lol
  3. Bykerbloke

My rear washer is not working??

Nick use the info here as it worked a treat for me :)
  4. Bykerbloke

All sorted Thanks for all the info guys, took the nozzle end off and give it a good poking ;) and I know have a nice clean window :)
  5. Bykerbloke

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Love the car mate looks quality, might need your help when i start on mine :)
  6. Bykerbloke

MMmmmm might try that 1st mate before I start taking the car apart lol
  7. Bykerbloke

Hi Mate, Cheers for the info I will have a go at that tonight when i get home from work. sounds like it should work. unless your dad wants to pop round and do it for me lol :)
  8. Bykerbloke

My rear Washer doesnt produce any water although the front ones work fine and the motor is running??? any ideas??
  9. Bykerbloke

What colours callipers should i get??

Red with the Type R in white i'm thinking, but then I seen Black with white writing so not sure now !!!!
  10. Bykerbloke

What colours callipers should i get??

Hi Guys, I am going to be painting my callipers hopefully in the next couple of weeks and would like any tips Colours schemes etc. cheers
  11. Bykerbloke

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Thanks, just wondered in case I get caught short somewhere :) I usually put £25 in a week and it does me more or less 120 miles exactly which is commuting to and from work averaging 60mph. hope this helps
  12. Bykerbloke

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Sorry to jump in on this one but how many miles do people generally get once the red light comes on ??
  13. Bykerbloke

Money!! tell me about it, spent about 2k more on my ctr than i wanted too but shes worth it I guess :) I will keep my eyes open for the next meet, would be good to see other people with CTR's just had a look at yours mate, looks great (few extras on there) i'm not quite there yet but got...
  14. Bykerbloke

I got it from a Garage in Chester!!about 120 miles away! The guy said he only buys in Top quality cars and said how lucky I was to get it!! I thought he was just giving me the big sell until I looked into it and thought I better go for it or im gonna lose it !! I have been looking for a...
Back