• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by byRazh

1. byRazh

4-2-1 manifold with a cat instead of flexi?

Yeah, no problems at all :)
  2. byRazh

I got 238hp and 224nm but it all depends on the dyno tbf.
  3. byRazh

All done now, feels amazing! The manifold was an easy fit with no fitment issues with the Solid Fab exhaust. The quality is really good with nice welds. No need to use a JDM anti roll bar too. When its time for MOT I just have to change the little pipe to the one with a cat in it :) Would...
  4. byRazh

Possibly petrol in oil...

Nice one, thanks!
  5. byRazh

Possibly petrol in oil...

Hi, I was starting to change to a RBC intake manifold today. The fuel rail was a pain in the ass to remove. When I pulled it after a couple of times it finally released but 1 injector got released from the rail it self and was left in the hole which caused some fuel to run out from the...
  6. byRazh

K20A cams worth installing on EP3?

Sweet, thanks for answer!
  7. byRazh

Sounds good! Will also have all the usual supporting mods and a remap :) Do you know if £325 is a fair price for installation?
  8. byRazh

Hey, As the title states. Is it worth installing K20A cams on a K20A2? Will it make a big difference? Thanks in advance!
  9. byRazh

Nothing yet. I've just ordered the cat so waiting on that one. I'm hopefully taking the car out tomorrow from storage. Will hopefully install the RBC manifold soon but the weather seems kinda bad atm so need to wait for better weather as I don't have a garage :/ When the RBC is installed I'm...
  10. byRazh

K-tuned doesn't do the cat option anymore, unfortunately. The cat I linked below is said to fit the K-tuned manifold so I've just bought that one instead :)
  11. byRazh

Sorry for late answer! Been out of the country. I will use a Solid Fabrication 3" exhaust. Will be ordering this cat soon (https://www.ebay.com/itm/301861382843?ul_noapp=true) that mounts on the k-tuned exhaust manifold instead of the test pipe.
  12. byRazh

Update: K-tuned exhaust manifold is ordered from the USA as I got a fair price on it. I will update when it has arrived! :D
  13. byRazh

Will get the car mapped in April (as there is snow in Sweden atm) so I'll keep this post updated :)
  14. byRazh

I will probably end up going with the K-tuned one because it will at the end cost as much as the other options, its a well known brand, from what I've heard it's good quality and delivers good power and my tuner has them in stock.
  15. byRazh

I've seen that post too. That's the only negative I've found regarding the manifold so there has to be a lot of happy customers I guess. I know around 10 people here in Sweden that run the K-tuned manifold and they are all satisfied with the manifold and have been running it for a couple of...
Back