• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by C4Doc

1. C4Doc

Brightside Insurance

Has anyone had experience with the above company for car insurance? Cheers
  2. C4Doc

2018 Black sapphire metallic BMW M2

Dott - if you don't mind me asking mate. How much is this setting you back? PM if you want. Cheers.
  3. C4Doc

FK8 CTR 2019 talk

generate media speculation and get people talking about the car again?? marketing.
  4. C4Doc

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Pretty sure GRRR sold it.
  5. C4Doc

Enzo's Daily 2005 Facelift Civic EP3 Type R Premier Edition - Cosmic Grey

always thought an oval poking out the back has suited the EP3.
  6. C4Doc

New modified EP3 owner looking for MOT advice

If I remember rightly the DC 4-2-1 is a solid piece which means you'd need to swap the whole thing for a standard one for the MOT. Massive pain in the arse as it'd be expensive labour wise. Best bet is a MOT friendly tester, TGM in Fleet may know of one. Best bet is to call area, TGM &...
  7. C4Doc

New modified EP3 owner looking for MOT advice

Doesn't help but with those mods I wouldn't have touched it without a map. You'll need friendly MOT Tester or a Standard mani & cat. I'd then get a K100 or KPro and get it mapped ASAP.
  8. C4Doc

Keyless relay attack

Had this on an audi I had from work. Dropped a mate off and then drove around 10 miles home and was still running, he had the key in his pocket.
  9. C4Doc

FK2 FK2 general discussion

i30N? Leon Cupra
  10. C4Doc

Loxy's Type R #6

if you could people would be questioning your spying abilities and what sort of telescope you have.
  11. C4Doc

Jimbo's JDM Bugeye Impreza STI

looks very nice. Maybe it's just me but looks like it's riding very high, maybe just every one I see has been lowered.
  12. C4Doc

Recent EP3 purchase

206k??? Bloody hell.
  13. C4Doc

Loxy's Type R #6

once you go black you never go back.
  14. C4Doc

DC5 header and cat on an ep3?

yeah I believe it does. I only ever had the rear mount I think it was to limit vibrations. Just went with mechanics advice.
  15. C4Doc

DC5 header and cat on an ep3?

Yes & Yes
Back