• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by cammymo

1. C

Sticky gears please help!

It's sorted now, but yeah it was and I just got The car but would like to have a change soon! Thanks for the help!
  2. C

Gear linkages needing greased sound any good?
  3. C

Is it worth me getting a strut brace?

Nice! Where abouts you get the orange covers for brake fluid ect?
  4. C

Ok i took it back to the dealers, i presume they will try and avoid changing the clutch and probably give me bulls**t about linkages or synchromesh? I will post what they say as i am going round today, and hopefully somebody in the know could let me know if they sound genuine?? Thanks for your...
  5. C

Hello I just my civic type r, after about two days of driving, with hardly any vtec 3rd and 5th gear are very hard to get into, 5th is almost unusable. The car is still under warranty. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks!
  6. C

How to clean your engine bay

Where can you buy the neilsen stuff?
  7. C

Team Heko Deflector Fitting Help?

Great, so team hekos are useless? just ordered them last night!!!
  8. C

Exhaust guide

Is the backbox a powerflow? As I am about to getr a powerflow and like your tailpipe!
  9. C

Exhaust guide

Any vids of the scorpion? Is that the resonated system?
  10. C

Resonated or not..??

Hello, I have came across a scorpion none-resonated system which is a good bit cheaper than the resonated system. Would this make a big difference, or make it too loud or annoying? Thanks
  11. C

Exhaust choices?

Would the manifold make a big difference to the sound?
  12. C

Exhaust choices?

any vids of your dc sports exhaust?
  13. C

Best Exhaust Please help

Ahh thanks for doing the ground work :)
  14. C

Scorpion good or bad?

Hello, Does anyone know how good or bad the scorpion cat back is for ep3? Any videos and/or pics? Cheers
  15. C

Best Exhaust Please help

I can get a scorpion catback for a little over £400 so this is tempting, Anyone have any experiences/reviews on a scorpion system?
Back