• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Championship White

1. Championship White

What's it worth?

Thinking of selling my Championship White. 59 plate 2009, 11,000 miles, Sunshades, Boot liner, Dashboard sun cover, Tailored seat covers, Fabric bumper loading protector, immacualte condition throughout, garaged always. I am the only keeper. No dents, no paint. I have looked on Autotrader...
  2. Championship White

noise when pulling away

Phoned Honda yesterday. I asked them what they found when it went in for service. They said it was a clicky clutch pedal - never heard it myself!! Pedal is now making new noise because they have tried to grease it apparently - idiots. They are replacing the pedal box. I have to bring it in again...
  3. Championship White

noise when pulling away

Cars only done just under 8K miles. Run it in as per Honda recommends. Took it really steady :confused:
  4. Championship White

noise when pulling away

My FN2 started doing it about two months ago. The wife mentioned it when she took it for its first service at Perth Honda the other day. She said they are replacing something and the pedals need to come out!!! A bit vague to say the least! I will post what they did when it has been done at the...
  5. Championship White

JUM FN2 Type R from Turkey

Very nice! Pics are awesome :cool: Where's the Type R badge on the rear of one of your pics?
  6. Championship White

JDM Wind Deflectors

Give this company a call www.tapes-direct.co.uk I had a 4x4 before the CTR which needed tape because they kept dropping down. The guy on the phone advised me and supplied me with tape that was resistant to water and the cold. Once I applied the tape they didn't budge. If you have not already...
  7. Championship White

EP3 FN2 test drive thread

I have owned my FN2 now for three months. Over the years I have had loads of hot hatches including 205 GTI, 5 Turbo, XR3i, Astra GTE etc. IMO the FN2 is as much a real drivers car as any of them. Obviously cars have moved on and with every new model they are improved in all areas. Honda have...
  8. Championship White

FN2 Checking Oil

Does anyone know the best time to check engine oil? Am I right in saying a few minutes after the engine has been up to normal operating temperature? I have heard mixed opinions and just want to clarify :confused:
  9. Championship White

Insurance renewal misery...Help!!!

Try Choice Quote. I used to have them for my bikes and prices were cheap as chips. I currently have mine now with Tesco £302 - Have full NCB and nearly knocking 40 though :( www.choicequote.co.uk Ring up and speak to them if you don't get it cheap online. They will ask you how much you have...
  10. Championship White

possible previous repair/accident??

If it's had a deep scratch or a tiny dent then they may have filled it using only a small amount of filler. Enough to see but no enough to hear when tapping. What I would do is take it to an approved body shop and ask their advice - won't cost you anything plus will save any embarrassment at...
  11. Championship White

my new ATR

Years ago I had a 2.2 Rover as a company car for a short while. Is the ATR basically the same? Just curious. Car looks really nice mate.
  12. Championship White

Wonder Wheels

Nice one dude :smt023 5 litres on its way
  13. Championship White

Wonder Wheels

Wheres best place to buy Bilberry? Well impressed with that
  14. Championship White

Wonder Wheels

Thanks guys. Only just clocked 1100 miles as of yet so the dirt isn't too bad on the inside of the rims. Should just wipe off. Thought there may be a way to do it without taking them off the car Definitely going to buy some wheel sealant though. Never knew it existed.
  15. Championship White

Wonder Wheels

Any recommendations for wheel cleaning products on CW painted alloys - Apart from soap and water. Got some wonder wheels kicking about but frightened to use it as it states may affect finish on chrome studs :eek: Also any tips for getting access to clean inside of rims without taking wheels...
Back