• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by chanimal

1. C

EP3 AIRBOX RUBBER HOSE

Thank you Chris.
  2. C

EP3 AIRBOX RUBBER HOSE

Hi can anyone tell me where I can get the small rubber hose that connects the airbox to the cam cover. (I'm sure there's a specific name for it). I bought a AEM V2 to replace the K&N filter and when I bought the car that pipe wasn't there. Any suggestions?
  3. C

I need to read the rules

https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42362-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  4. C

EP3 OSR WHEEL NOT BRAKING (WORKING)

yeah exactly, hopefully I'll get a little big more mpg now :)
  5. C

EP3 OSR WHEEL NOT BRAKING (WORKING)

managed to get braking issue sorted, just bought a 2nd hand calliper and fitted it and hey presto, all working now. the piston was sticking on the old one I had.
  6. C

EP3 FACELIFT DRIVERS WINDOW DOESN'T GO ALL THE WAY UP

got problem sorted just put Vaseline on the rubber tracks and hey presto all sorted.
  7. C

Thanks Oerliken will take a look this weekend.
  8. C

Thanks haggard, thanks for the tip, will try that as well
  9. C

Thanks hamza I'll try that Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  10. C

EP3 FACELIFT HEATHER BULB SIZE?

Amazing mike.h, yes that's the ones, their sat in a plastic carrier. I'll order me some of those :D
  11. C

Hi, I bought a facelift ep3 about a month ago and the drivers window goes up approx. 3/4 the way up then catches the inner door trim/lip and then goes back down, (I assume it's some sort of safety measure) I have to press the button up and then push it up with me hand. it took me 15...
  12. C

EP3 FACELIFT HEATHER BULB SIZE?

Hi Forum, Does anyone know what bulb size/type fits the heater controls on the dash?
  13. C

EP3 INTERIOR LIGHT BULB KEEPS BLOWING

Thanks for all the replies, I will look at volts failing that I'll buy the led ones.
  14. C

ABS LIGHT ON

Thank you TuckR
  15. C

EP3 INTERIOR LIGHT BULB KEEPS BLOWING

It blows once every couple of weeks, yes I have a obd2 scanner, what would I be looking for?
Back