• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Charmar

1. C

Type R GT suspension issues

It's the cars first MOT that was carried out on Friday. It's three years old and not covered under warranty. I'm the 3rd owner of the car this is the first time I've ever had it in a garage. The information they gave me was that it needs a suspension lift as it's grating metal on metal.
  2. C

Type R GT suspension issues

Does anyone else have constant suspension issues with their Civic? I originally had a 2005 type r and every MOT failed due to drop link/other suspension faults. I put it down to that particular car until i traded it in for a 2011 type r gt which had exact same problem. I've now got a 2015 gt...
  3. C

Crazy insurance quotes - any advice/recommendations?

The reason insurance is so high is because the DC5 are all imports. Insurance companies won't take into account that it's a 17 year old import and been on UK roads for that length of time (assuming that's the case). I work for Churchill and imports are treated as high risk due to limited info...
Back