• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Chenlab

1. C

EP3 What did you do to your EP3 today?

Cleaned inside & out.
  2. C

EP3 EP3 Type R tailgate issue 2005

Hi petch, thanks for the response!! Did your tailgate have cracks surrounding the hinge area,,, or was it just a faulty hinge?! I can replace the hinge no problem, but the tailgate would still need weld repairing / replacing. At the moment replacing it seems to be the quickest, easiest and...
  3. C

Thanks Mike, will see how long they last!!
  4. C

Headlight restoration!! Was considering some new ones but, quite surprised at how well they came up!! Just waiting for the UV protector to arrive now, ETA Monday.
  5. C

Hi Flashy, the tailgate appears to be cracking around one of the main brackets / hinge (drivers side) that opens the boot.
  6. C

Afternoon all, So after owning the car from new I have my first real problem & it’s looking like I need a new / used tailgate for my EP3 facelift. So my question is, does the EP3 facelift share a common part number / tailgate with any other models from its era I.e. Pre facelift Type R...
Back