• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Chew22

1. C

Anyone else adopt the "20 Min Rule" ?

I usually wait about 4 mins, but after reading this, I might double it.
  2. C

Ryan's NHBP USDM EP3 Type R

Can't decide if I like that from bumper. Looks ice from the side, but unsure about the front
  3. C

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

Milano is the only Type R colour in my eyes :)
  4. C

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

Springs look pretty OEM to me
  5. C

mopping!

^^ Second that
  6. C

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Never used to like the FN2's, but definitely looking into one now
  7. C

Ep3 and CRX

Loving the CRX
  8. C

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

I only have the prefacelift seats to swap. Although they are in amazing condition.
  9. C

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

I need that interior in my life!
  10. C

Refurb kit for alarm fob

I'm assuming you have the H&P key fob like the rest of us. When I spoke to them on the phone they either offer the same as the one you have, or a slightly larger one with an LED on it. When I asked if they knew if the key had a chip in it, they said they don't deal with the keys at all...
  11. C

MX5 - Slow, cheap, missing 3 seats, roof and ~110bhp - well at least it's Japanese.

I used to have one of these. They are incredibly slow and don't compensate with a good MPG and the back window smashes if you put the roof down when its cold. On an sunny day with the roof down, none of that matters. The handling is awesome, the steering light and you can really throw it...
  12. C

Refurb kit for alarm fob

Here are the updated prices from Hamilton and Palmer New handsets are available @ £35.00 + vat = £42.00 each including p&p. A fully working handset is required to learn on a new one - instructions can be supplied if you don't have them, please ask at time of ordering. Also handset...
Back