• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by chris1

1. C

Hmmm, confused.

Well after following the above advice I purchased a new sensor. Didn't fancy the stress of fitting a second hand one incase the light stayed on and then not knowing if the sensor was faulty or if the issue was something else. Just fired the new one on, reset the ecu and all is well. Job done...
  2. C

Hmmm, confused.

Think the issue might've just become more obvious..... While under the car trying to locate a newly acquired rattle (bloody 'updated' springs) I noticed the first lambda sensor hanging free having a whale of a time. This is very probably the issue, hopefully. I had a quick browse of t'net and...
  3. C

Tailpipe woes....

Well thanks for the replys chaps....I'm liking the Fujitsubo but somehow not sure the price will be as likeable, but I'll check it out. Custom would be a route worth investigating. I had a custom system on my 1st GTi-R back in the day, sounded and looked nice. Thanks people. :) MilanoChris -...
  4. C

Hmmm, confused.

Its an '05 with no mods worth mentioning. Pretty stock. I'm following the above link. I did notice that my terminal is positioned 180 degrees to that of the diagram with the yellow highlights. Not sure if that info is relevant or not? Chris.
  5. C

Tailpipe woes....

Just a quicky.... I'm after a stainless cat back with a twin tailpipe to maintain the 'OE' look but all I can find are systems with big single pipes. Does anyone know of any twin pipe options other than the likes of Magnex, Mongoose and the mild steel Sportex? Regards, Chris.
  6. C

Hmmm, confused.

First of all apologies if this has been covered. Just tried to do the self diagnosis thing due to the ever popular orange light making its presence felt. I was hoping for some clarification with regards the socket terminals to use. It states to use 4 and 9 but 9 on my socket has no...
  7. C

Service Advice...

Where did you get that little lot done fella? I see you're in South Wales so not a million miles from me.
  8. C

Service Advice...

Evening peeps, Picking up my 'R on Thursday. It's a couple of thousand miles overdue a service so I'm looking to get it done Thursday afternoon. It's got main dealer SH up to 30k, it's now on 47k, the "previous owner carried out a service" according to the garage, but there is no proof so want...
  9. C

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hi Mook, I need some stickers to go on my new beast that I purchased today.....do you have any still avaliable? Thanks fella, Chris.
  10. C

Advice please......

Hello all. I've been hovering around for a while but thought I'd ask you knowledgeable lot for some advice. Im going to view a facelift 'R tomorrow and was hoping for some 'what to look for' advice. Alternatively if this has been covered, and im sure it has, could someone direct me to...
Back