• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Chris_M

1. C

How to make a cheap and cheerful camera mount

As it seems I am not allowed to air an opinion and be part of this sick-o-phantic (sic) club...TRO seems to be yet another clique Honda forum....which I no longer wish to be a member of. Please delete my account now.
  2. C

Who's making a fuss? All I did was give my opinion....is that alright by you? Fairy muff.....but it looks crap and chavs up and otherwise nice car. Although I suppose you could say that you've got the only CTR with wood trim. LMAO :lol: :lol:
  3. C

Ah well.....Donnington must be quite relaxed with people tracking with planks of wood inside their cars. But if you can afford a CTR with tons of mods, surely you must be able to afford a proper mount? After all it's less than a tank of fuel. :!: Oh well....and they call us Scots...
  4. C

Not bad if you're truly strapped for cash...but no track with a decent Health & Safety policy would allow you on track with that. Better to save up and get a proper mount....looks more professional too.
  5. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 evo mag....... :P

[Mortal Kombat] Flawless Victory!! [/Mortal Kombat]
  6. C

Pioneer X1 backgrounds

Stealing?? Don't be daft dude......if I was bothered about that....I wouldn't have uploaded them to the AVIC fourms. :)
  7. C

CW DC5

No....they're just show plates...great for photos and track days and gives the car the authentic JDM look. Thanks for the nice comments guys. :D
  8. C

CW DC5

Some pics of my DC5....enjoy. :)
  9. C

Pioneer X1 backgrounds

I like some of the wallpapers on the second link....but then....I did make them. :D :D 8)
  10. C

important FAO for elephant/tesco/admiral insured peeps.

Yep....I got stung by that a while back. I lost over £200, when my DC2 was declared a total loss following a no-fault accident. Do not under *any* circumstances take out cover from the Admiral group.....it's simply not worth it.
  11. C

Pioneer AVX1 Sat Nav DVD

PM sent
  12. C

Servicing with Honda - Yes or No?

I don't know...do you? Not in my experience.
  13. C

Servicing with Honda - Yes or No?

Personally speaking....Honda dealership every time. I wouldn't go near *any* Honda which didn't have a fully stamped-up main agent service book. Anything less means the owner doesn't give a toss and is more concerned in saving a few pennies, rather than looking after their car properly...
  14. C

100k and all is well !!

Hehe...I struggle to do more than 3k. :lol:
Back