• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by chrisb

1. chrisb

Others opinion please.Tyres?

Hi, didnt get the wheels changed. Going to get the drop link fixed first then see how it goes. Thanks for the advice ..Cheers
  2. chrisb

Right update..Honda suggested swapping rear to front tyres, so went to get this done and noticed my driver drop link has come loose..so going to have this fixed. Hopefully this should be it sorted..cheers
  3. chrisb

Thanks for the advice guys...will check the tyres, dont think they are different sizes. Booked into honda for a check so will see what that brings. Probably tell me its the tyres or cos its a civic and that the way it is and stop being fussy. Cheers.
  4. chrisb

Hi, At the moment my steering wheel is vibrating probably not excessive but its annoying and the ride feels harsh. I have 2 toyo t1r's on the front which have been on for a month or so. They have been balanced twice by 2 different garages and tyre pressures sitting at 33. Question is..is it...
  5. chrisb

vinyl

www.clydewraps.co.uk
  6. chrisb

Satin EP3 takes a drive in the Hills

loving those pics mate..well done
  7. chrisb

Is it the battery?

Hi, Washing the car today with the radio playing, just clicked on with the engine not running. Radio cut out and when i went to start car would not start..had to get a jump start then go for a long drive. Stopped and restarted and running alright the now. Always have the radio playing while...
  8. chrisb

black rear lights

haha..honest but true
  9. chrisb

photoshop please

Hi, mines are matt black
  10. chrisb

Hummm 'Performance Chip' ??

Scam......4.99 p+p plus whatever you bid.....says it all really
  11. chrisb

EP3 Rear Lights

You are correct with the lights. 2004 onwards lexus lights.
  12. chrisb

Fitting brace with air con

Ok fitted now....apart from a cut finger and bonnet wouldnt close for a bit...no idea why..was straight forward. Got a rear one to put in the boot now..tried to shift the bloody bolts but they are not shifting..may try again or just sell it. Thanks for your help...Chris.
  13. chrisb

Fitting brace with air con

Hi, Going to fit my e tech strut brace and i have an ep3 with air con. Can anybody send me a pic or direct me,so i can see how it is meant to fit. Also is it a straight fit,dont need to remove air con fittings or anything. Appreciate it. Chris.
  14. chrisb

Arch liners

Hi, How much are these things and are they easy to fit. Probably a scrappy would be first place to check. Any other advise. Cheers.
Back