• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by chrisdicko

1. chrisdicko

Getting your mats to stay still!

Mine dont move either :)
  2. chrisdicko

Spoon Gearknob and Vtec Indicator PICS

Changes colour when he hits Vtec
  3. chrisdicko

Matching head and side lights

I'll have a look, cheers :)
  4. chrisdicko

Can you buy matching ones though?? Head and side? I dont mind buying new headlights as well.
  5. chrisdicko

Ive changed my original head lights to pure white ones, quite cheap off ebay and are better than the originals. Bought some pure white side LEDs as well, but they turned out to be blue, so took them out as it attracts the coppers round here. So, has anyone got, or know a matching pair of PURE...
  6. chrisdicko

4th Service

I probably be keeping it for another 2 years. Yeah, I think an independant garage will be a lot cheaper over Honda!
  7. chrisdicko

4th Service

Yeah, thats what I was thinking TBH. BUT, how much less would I get if I didnt have full Honda history? As if its only a few £100 less, I dont think it would be worth going for honda, as I cant afford much at the mo!
  8. chrisdicko

4th Service

Would you guys MUCH rather a car with full Honda service history for example, or wouldnt it really matter to you that much if some of the service was done by an independant garage? Just at the mo, I have 3 honda stamps in the service book......and my fourth is due very soon.......so thought...
  9. chrisdicko

Power Cap

Cheers for all the info guys!! :)
  10. chrisdicko

Power Cap

So probably worth getting one then??
  11. chrisdicko

Power Cap

Do many people use them? If so what are the advantages, as I dont have one.......put dont seem to have the need to use one. Just a lad at work said 'everyone' had them.....just wondered if they were essensial? When my tunes are blasting out, the head unit doesnt dim, or neither do the lights...
  12. chrisdicko

S2000 Starter Button

Cool, will do as and when I can afford to do it, lol.
  13. chrisdicko

S2000 Starter Button

Oh right, didnt realise that. Easy to run wires down to where they need to be? Think thats a better place to put one to be honest as when you come to sell the car, it could put people off if it didnt have a ciggy lighter in there, as a lot of people I know use their phones a lot and need to...
  14. chrisdicko

S2000 Starter Button

Dotty, How do you get that little section out from near the wheel?!
Back