• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Ciaran

1. C

CH1 It's here....

Get those pics up! Health to enjoy it 8)
  2. C

ATR - recommend me some lowering springs

Don't think I could afford the full set up. Prices so far Tein £205 Tenzo R £110 Gmax £120
  3. C

ATR - recommend me some lowering springs

Alright gents, can you recommend me a set of springs for an ATR - I don't want to go any lower than 35-40mm. Thanks
  4. C

CH1 Cambelt question - possible new car

Right, I've agreed to buy the car! Hope to get next Monday :D First things first, I want to get the bumper sorted then lower it and possibly get the windows tinted.
  5. C

Cool. I've thought of nothing else but this car when I saw it on Friday evening :oops:
  6. C

Well, went to see the car - she was stunning, in excellent condition except for one bit of paint chipping on the front bumper. He's selling because he's changed jobs and needs a van. The one thing I was a bit worried about was the engine bay, it was dirty and didn't look like it had never...
  7. C

I suspected as much, thanks!
  8. C

Hi there I'm going to look at an ATR this evening - I'm totally new to Honda as I've always been a BMW chap :D The car in question is a 99 model with 61k on the clock. I asked if the cam belt had been changed and the owner said he wasn't too sure. The car has all but the last service...
Back