• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by civic_lover

1. civic_lover

2002 EP3 idle problems

im havein the same issue with mine aswell pal, only mine starts to misfire when the revs drop for a few mins then the revs start picking back up to 1700rpm, if i try and rev mine mine before they do it just wont rev and a couple of mornings has thrown a fault up p0132 ( o2 sensor 1 bank 1 high...
  2. civic_lover

Rear brakes

Had the same issue with mine to bud so i stripped them down, cleaned down the calipers and re copper slipped the pads never heard anything more.
  3. civic_lover

i hate to ask but.....

NYA is bob on with that answer, you put any weight on the back and you can collapse the backend.
  4. civic_lover

Ep3 air bag light

what sort of computer did you plug it in to, if it was just a normal code reader it wont read faults on your srs. There is a way that you can turn the light of, i did it on mine a few months ago but id make sure you havent got a fault somewhere first.
  5. civic_lover

EP3 headlight adjustment

if you look at the top of the headlight youll see two white hex screws there the adjusters, if you take the drivers side light the screw to the left alters the beam up/down and the one to the right alters the beam side to side to widen the beam, i dont think theres many eps where the interior...
  6. civic_lover

FUEL PUMP RELAY

lol, do i detect sarcasam there stoo, sorry bud will do and thanks for that a big help it was, after testing i looked towards the wiring and found a part broken wire around the ecu, put that back rite and now the pump is getting more volts than before and the car is running fine if not better...
  7. civic_lover

Ali Race Radiator

id sooner buy from tegiwa aswell to be honest cheers for that.
  8. civic_lover

FUEL PUMP RELAY

UPDATE Just on the off chance ive wired the pump back up as normal and its works really weired but it only lasted two days and went again, so ive been down the local breakers and go the two relays for the fuel pump as honda cant get any into the uk untill next year lol ive also tested my...
  9. civic_lover

Ali Race Radiator

saw these the other day on there but was unsure weather to buy or not not knowing the quilty looks pretty good though on your pics.
  10. civic_lover

tail lights tint? anyone?

have a look on ebay for the spi wrap you can get for tinting lights it looks ok and its MOT passible.
  11. civic_lover

noise when braking o/s front. whole car shakes at 75mph

you say alot less stress if you send your car to the garage but like you say do it yourself, thats how you get a lot less stress and you know the job is done to your standard.
  12. civic_lover

Another speedo bulb blown!?

I wouldny say thats normal bud, id say maybe you got a short somewhere on the wiring to the cluster.
  13. civic_lover

FUEL PUMP RELAY

thanks loxy, found the switch behind the glovebox and that is down already so thats ok so the only thing left is the relay which if ive got the right one ill pop it out and test it.
  14. civic_lover

FUEL PUMP RELAY

hi guys, help needed, got in my 52 ctr ep3 today turned the key and wouldnt start engine turned over fine but just wouldnt start then noticed the fuel pump wasnt priming, so first i checked the fuse for the pump (fuse no 17 under the dash) that was fine so i then took off the fuel pipe from the...
  15. civic_lover

Replacement battery

dont know about the fn2 but its a 053 battery you want bud.
Back