• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by civic_matt

1. civic_matt

Honda Spitroast sticker

Hello, does anyone know where to get the sticker from??
  2. civic_matt

Boss Kits

hi eveyone where can i get a boss kit to fit an OMP wheel for my car??? Thanks Matt
  3. civic_matt

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

saw this car last weekend at trax very nice car!
  4. civic_matt

wheel nuts

hello i am after a set of red wheels nuts, can anyone recomend anywhere to get some from??? Thanks Matt
  5. civic_matt

hello mate is the exhaust still forsale??? if so i have a standerd system how much for the...

hello mate is the exhaust still forsale??? if so i have a standerd system how much for the sawp i am thinking the £300 mark??? THanks Matt
  6. civic_matt

Remove the rear bumper

was it hard to wire the pre facelift lights in???
  7. civic_matt

going from facelift to pre facelift

hi guys i am meeting ads this weekend and we are changing our rear light i am going from facelift to pre facelift, is it hard to do and is there any wiring i will need to change??? Cheers Matt
  8. civic_matt

My 2004 Milano CTR

yeah i have a few plans, i want a dc sports header and de-cat, spoon b-pipe and N1 box, then i want to sort the handleing out JDM arb ect ect and then the fast road set up. and no i swaped the wheels today
  9. civic_matt

My 2004 Milano CTR

Been on here a while and only just found out how to put pic's up lol comments welcome.
  10. civic_matt

Opinions on mod parts from the USA...

the only thing is you might have to pay import tax which can be quite alot unless they send it as a gift!
  11. civic_matt

S2k ECU

ok thanks just thought i would ask
  12. civic_matt

S2k ECU

no it is a guniune question
  13. civic_matt

S2k ECU

Could i put a S2k Ecu on my 2004 ctr and would it make any differnce???
  14. civic_matt

Vortex exhaust

sorry for the text speak.. Yeah £380 for a cat back or £420 for a full system from mani back which includes a de-cat so not to bad just waiting to get it booked in now cheers Matt
  15. civic_matt

Vortex exhaust

it works different on the VXR as it is wired up to the sports button, so when u press the sports button a valve opens in the exhaust so more air is flowed though quite clever but yeah it does make a really gd sound, gettin a price for my car tomorrow so i will post it up
Back