• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by cjh1981

1. cjh1981

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Jap stuff in general has never been dull or play safe. Personally glad someone is designing something a bit different. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cjh1981

tyres. what to get.

Just to say I never do push it the wet not really worth it. But as above did it as a test [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. cjh1981

tyres. what to get.

I have f1's all round on my DC5 and in the wet are brilliant, damp not so much. In the wet from a standing start I can launch up to 3rd without any wheel spin. Might be the lsd but prob a combo of noth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. cjh1981

CPL remap opinions

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting my DC5 mapped and have CPL very close to me. I have done a bit of digging and have found mixed reviews. Has anyone had one done recently and can recommend? Any help is much appreciated. Chris Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. cjh1981

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Do you get any idiots trying to race you? Or they dare try it lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. cjh1981

Looks lovely Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. cjh1981

Black looks really good Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. cjh1981

Haha good vid liked the mx5 comment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. cjh1981

And what top gear says lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. cjh1981

I really like the front but the back just does not look right. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. cjh1981

Sidelight bulbs to match HID's photos welcome!

Iv used ultraleds before might be worth a google
  12. cjh1981

A lot of the point of all these videos etc is exactly what is happening. People are talking about it.
  13. cjh1981

FRSU - Different settings

Def worth doing I was on the phone to them for 20mins today. For the geo, bolts, arms and labour it's about £440 and with springs £643. Or just geo is an option.
  14. cjh1981

Newbie Question

Hi mate, I had exactly the same situation with my DC5 it had been serviced 3k ago but the oil was a tad low and i wasnt sure what was in there. I got onto Opie Oils and got 5w-40 silko and and new filter job done. they have a sale on at the moment too, happy days.
Back