• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Coldy

1. Coldy

Coldy's DC2 Restoration

I also finished the engine table I've been working on. I had the glass made specially to be used as furniture and the corners have the same radius as the pistons so it doesn't just look like a random bit of glass has been thrown on. I may look into getting a battery pack rather than having a...
  2. Coldy

Coldy's DC2 Restoration

Well, we are a long way from home... So I got the Integra into the workshop for a closer look at it. Its in need of a fair amount of TLC. So here is what I have to work with. I took the front end of the car off The bumper its self is ok, but the splitter has seen...
  3. Coldy

Coldy's DC2 Restoration

Cheers, I'll be updating this regularly and hopefully making some time lapse videos of the work going on. I've had the black MX5 for three years, it was my second Mk1. I'd worked on quite a few and my ex had nice mk2 which I miss (the car, not the woman). Everything on the car is done properly...
  4. Coldy

Coldy's DC2 Restoration

Hello All, I'll start with a bit about me. I'm new here, I've never had a type R before, I currently have a couple of Renault Clio 182s, including a trophy, which I'm in the process of selling, plus two MX5s. One which is mine and one which is a parts car. The reason I'm here is that for a...
Back