• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by conr33

1. conr33

Throttle body

The s90 70mm throttle body is good for the money, you can pick one up brand new for £160 or so. No point putting it on until you have RBC on though.
  2. conr33

Milano Red paint fade problem!!!!!

Ended up costing me over a grand mate, first class job like brand new, just make sure you get someone good to do it for you and you`ll be fine buddy!
  3. conr33

How to clean your engine bay

Lookin good buddy!
  4. conr33

Mugen spoiler painting idea

Mines milano, i painted the blade black and left the outside red, looks spot on i think!
  5. conr33

No Vtec in 6th gear

A couple of fellas round our way had the same problem only with 1st gear mate, its normally to do with low oil level when it wont vtec, not enough oil for oil pressure. I asked had they dipped it for oil, one topped his up and another serviced his the next day and all was sweet again so try that...
  6. conr33

HKS Full system

Buy the system get a s/s b pipe made up and flog the one you got with it maybe? Nicest exhaust you can put on a type r and sound real well too, couple of my mates had them
  7. conr33

Few New Pics - Cosmic Prem - Using Autoglym High Deff Wax

you would think you would clean that thing before putting pics up!:p Looks really well, cosmic is the nicest colour i think, nice clean one you have there mate!
  8. conr33

Hid kit?????

Dont know what happened that link mate try this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Type-R-04-ULTRA-HID-CONVERSION-KIT-H1-35w_W0QQitemZ280387533155QQcmdZViewItem If you just email these guys and tell them you need 6000k main beam bulbs to match your hid kit and xenon side light bulbs too...
  9. conr33

Hid kit?????

Here you go mate, i got these off ebay for my ctr and they`re great, ive got a set for my mates subaru, a set for my show car and a set for my birds vw off the same seller and had no problems at all, 1st class i think. I went for 6000k, make sure you get the up graded main beam and side light...
  10. conr33

Milano Red paint fade problem!!!!!

Took mine to the fella who does all my painting, bonnet, roof and d/s wing and door faded to pink,I tried t-cut, G3 etc etc and no joy, he tried it with a buffer and said it had faded it under the lacquer so had to paint it all!
  11. conr33

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Brilliant job cleaning the exhaust up mate, like brand new! Ctr looks like a nice clean one too!
  12. conr33

Improving MPG

Thats the right attitude! I love driving mine too, just hate seeing the miles clock up! If you want the performance etc you`re going to see the fuel bill go up. If you get more than 250miles per tank you`re not driving it right, some lads musnt hit the vtec at all getting 300+ to a tank!
  13. conr33

ep3 front arb?

Thats what i meant to say :lol:
  14. conr33

ep3 front arb?

Im not sure mate, i thought it was the DC5 that needed an arb? not too sure though, most of the guys on here are very smart with regards to this type of thing so could tell you better! Why a DC5 manifold and not a DC sports or something, bit pointless saying you`re going to the hassle anyway?
  15. conr33

Big Ends knocking- i got ripped off!!

Thats brilliant news mate, that wee w*nker will have some look on his face when he hears the `knock knocking` coming up the road and turning onto his driveway :smt098.Hope you have learned from it and you get the ctr you deserve after all this :smt023 (p.s get a milano red one, they`re the...
Back