• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ContemporaryHan

1. C

basic wheel refurbishment - Standard Ep3 wheel colour

Hey, Did you ever find out what the stock colour of the EP3 wheel is? My EP3 is prefacelift and I'm trying to figure out where to get some of that stock paint and what to ask for. It's for a project like this one. Any hints or tips would be appreciated [emoji106] Ta, Hannah Sent from my...
  2. C

Bulb gone behind speedometer

Thank you! Much appreciated! [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

Bulb gone behind speedometer

Hey guys, I'm wondering if you could advise me on this. I need to get behind the speedo/dash area to change what I assume is a blown bulb. What is the best way of getting to this damn awkward place? Thanks, Hannah Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C

Tegiwa Ep3 Carbon bonnets

I'd suggest finding a way to ensure the one you purchase fits the EP3 perfectly before you buy. Maybe find someone who has fitted the one you want onto their car etc. I have a wrapped carbon bonnet on mine (not done by myself but the previous owner) it looks fine at first glance but the...
  5. C

Skunk's Honda Addiction

I hope they ship... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Skunk's Honda Addiction

Hey, great post! I'm thinking of installing an arb (perhaps a full kit) on my EP3. Where did you get yours, or is there somewhere you could recommend? Ta! Hannah Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back