• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Cosmicronnie

1. Cosmicronnie

My pride and joy.. NA1 NSX-R

Fantastic car, simply stunning:cool:
  2. Cosmicronnie

FN2 A letter sent in to Auto Express re: The FN2

wouldnt surprise me if in 18 months time a special edition in white became available with a £2k premium just because its white:D
  3. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Ipod integration

Interesting, back of that cd player looks very like the back of the ep3 one:confused:
  4. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Ipod integration

any new fn2 owners around that fancy taking the indash radio out and taking a picture of the back of it:D
  5. Cosmicronnie

FN2 19" rage alloys

i quite fancied just something different from the standard, if they do have a bad effect then i guess i won't have much bother getting a swap:twisted:
  6. Cosmicronnie

FN2 19" rage alloys

yes i've ordered them
  7. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Ipod integration

excellent, will have a look around for that
  8. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Ipod integration

From what ive been reading the standard ipod cable (£200 from honda) isnt up to much, so looking for alternatives. So far ive heard mentioned the harmon karmon ipod unit and the dension unit however as yet i dont know if you retain the steering wheel controls...
  9. Cosmicronnie

FN2 no spare wheel :(

£120 is such a rip off for the spacesaver, does anyone know if a spacesaver from a another civic or another car would fit?? if so pretty sure could buy it for less than the £120 honda want!!!
  10. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Milano Red (GT) test drive pics!

fantastic interior pictues, thanks for sharing.
  11. Cosmicronnie

FN2 2007 CTR pics

good to finally see more pictures of it, its growing on me
  12. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Pictures of the new type r, different colours

Any pictures you find of the new type r put the pictures in here, especially any bronze ones
  13. Cosmicronnie

FN2 up close with the new ctr( PICS ADDED)

wonder if this is the stripped out version :lol:
  14. Cosmicronnie

FN2 up close with the new ctr( PICS ADDED)

great spot with the pictures :shock: still unsure about it, knowing me i will still get one and if i dont like it then off it will go.
  15. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

wow that is nice 8) sorry hadnt seen this before i guess this is a jdm car only?
Back