• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by coyote_dc5

1. C

Possibly the loudest EP3 Set - up?

Not had db test but rally scrutaner thought mine was about 125! Spec IV, bc race spec header and spoon b
  2. C

knocking/tapping noise when i start engine in the cold?

I find the k20 generally does have a noisy top end. Keep oil on the max and you'll live on
  3. C

Forget performance... best SOUNDING induction?

Having owned typhoon and gruppem, typhoon gets mine if were just talking noise alone. It was epic!!
  4. C

Strut brace yes or no !!!!

I second this! My tegs done a fair few miles and after taking the stock brace off and fitting a J's I noticed a huge difference on front end sharpness. I do agree with FRSU as well though. Both mods together will work a treat!
  5. C

Honda Integra Type R turning over but wont start. Please help!!

Sounds strange but check your earthing especially on crank case. Immobiliser does sound very possible though.
  6. C

problems playing you tube vids

Sorry maybe wasn't clear. Not trying to publish vids, just trying to view posted vids in threads. Instead of seeing the embedded clip I just see a small notepad icon which does nothing.
  7. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 Hey Guys, just bought a DC5....

BC spec IV gets my vote for oem DB on idle low revs and then loud as on WOT. Perfect for m-way mileage.
  8. C

problems playing you tube vids

Anyone ever got this working on an iPad? I know they dont support flash but I don't think flash is needed to just embed YouTube hyperlinks. I have it working on itr forum, seems to just be this site
  9. C

Can't see embedded vid clips

Been browsing this forum for a while now but notice if anyone links to YouTube or other video hosting site I cannot see the footage only a small notepad icon thing in it's place. I've tried this on my win7 laptop with IE and on iPad from different router locations and it makes no difference. I...
  10. C

Integra DC5 - Dyno video page 3

What made you go for that ECU change out of interest? Is it due to distance to get a kpro tune?
  11. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 Looking to buy a DC5

fuel costs are prob quite similar. Costs me about £47 to fill on tesco 99 and I get between 250 - 280 miles a tank. I've had as low as 200 on an dc5 meet before lol but also as high as 300 with long m-way journeys etc Scan through the itr-dc5 forum for faults etc but im not aware of anything...
  12. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 Looking to buy a DC5

I picked up mine for 9k with 65k on the clock. I'm 26 and aplan brooker found me a policy for £600 p/a :lol: be warned though if you get hooked on the vtec, you'll only be gettin 220 mile to a tank so can be dear on fuel costs :( can't fault the car though mate its a master peice in my...
Back