• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by CR54WDS

1. CR54WDS

EP3 EP3 gear advise

It's a hydraulic clutch?
  2. CR54WDS

Ep3 gearbox needed

Is your current gearbox toast ? There is a gearbox repair shop in Allington lane - Solent Gearboxes Unit 5, seddul bahr industrial estate, Allington Ln, Southampton SO30 3HP
  3. CR54WDS

EP3 EP3 gear advise

When you say "extra guidance" is the gear lever/linkage loose or sloppy so not quite as positive as it should be or does it "snick" i.e crunch between gears ?
  4. CR54WDS

Ep3 gearbox needed

Try, Hass.... Garagep3 Parts UK
  5. CR54WDS

Car won’t start

EP3 ?
  6. CR54WDS

JDM EP3 Bottom End Rebuild

I'm curious about the bottom end re-build, if a K20 starts to knock (i.e. big ends) it'll need a new crankshaft, as they have a coating on the journals that if reground is removed. So was a new crank shaft fitted ? IIRC they cost £800-900
  7. CR54WDS

All brakes binding- all calipers are fine

Pinch the vacuum feeding the servo completely, it comes from the inlet manifold , SO THEN YOU'LL BE DRIVING WITH NO SERVO ASSISTANCE, Then drive again to see if the same problem occurs, BUT REMEMBER THE BRAKES WILL BE VERY MUCH REDUCED IN STOPPING SO BE VERY CAREFUL!
  8. CR54WDS

All brakes binding- all calipers are fine

I would suspect the servo, a faulty diaphragm or air valve diaphragm ? You may as well do both together and are one unit in the car.
  9. CR54WDS

EP3 EP3 rear wheel arch liner

Just remove them completely , they're only sound deadening, oh and rust traps !
  10. CR54WDS

FN2 Poor gear select

Maybe try changing the gearbox oil first, it's a cheaper option - but I agree with Chris its probably the clutch but worth a try...
  11. CR54WDS

EP3 instrument cluster problem

The press button for the trip & outside temp doesn’t work sometimes Anyone had this problem and fixed it ?
  12. CR54WDS

JDM EP3 Engine Help

IIRC they are the brackets to hold/secure the OEM inlet manifold.... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115497200967?var=0&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338268676&toolid=10044&customid=EAIaIQobChMIvranr9Dl-gIV9GDmCh292wIuEAQYASABEgJz2vD_BwE
  13. CR54WDS

EP3 Ebay parts

Ebay = Chineseium ;)
  14. CR54WDS

VTEC Problem

Have you had a diagnostic test done?
  15. CR54WDS

M Factory Gearbox Oil

MTF3 is fine - TGM when they fitted mine 27,000 miles ago !
Back