• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Craig Sellar

1. Craig Sellar

Ticking noise when accelerating (Help)

I have warranty so the garage is going do it tomorrow. Cheers for the help anyway mate!
  2. Craig Sellar

looked underneath, where the exhaust joins to the manifold there's 2 bolts that go through 2 springs? well one springs gone and looks like the bolts snapped too!
  3. Craig Sellar

Ticking noise when driving please help!

thought it was the heat shield at the manifold but took that off as one was corroded and off anyway but wasn't that, then had a look underneath and know where the exhaust joins to the manifold? well as you know theres 2 springs...ones snapped and so has the bolt! got warranty though
  4. Craig Sellar

Nope its not on, me either but I did just put the standard airbox back in and that's when I first heard it. Could possibly be related to that, got a hks kit from my mate gonna try that on and see.
  5. Craig Sellar

ok not bad, well I have 3 months warranty from the garage i bought from so might just go to them. hope its the same problem you had nice and cheap. it sounds awful when accelerating!! lol
  6. Craig Sellar

Ticking noise when driving please help!

When driving I have a ticking noise when I accelerate! It only does in gear driving, not when I'm in idle. No mods on the car. Had a cheap filter on when I got it 2 weeks ago, but replaced it with the standard air box. I highly doubt it's anything to do with that though. It's good on oil just...
  7. Craig Sellar

I just put the standard air box back on my ep3 instead of the cheap filter that was on it. Now hearing more clearly I have this ticking noise only when I put the foot down when driving. I don't know much of mechanics but can I check myself for this cat gasket?
  8. Craig Sellar

Best oil for my ep3?

What is the best oil for my EP3? I know 0w-30 edge gets recommended but I think its too thin personally! 5w-40 full synthetic my best choice?
  9. Craig Sellar

Need Air Filter/Airbox Advice!

ok cheers for the info. think ** fire on the standard airbox in the next week when im free and have a clean filter, and next month or after get the tegiwa.
  10. Craig Sellar

So really folks you think the standard airbox would be better? Some people tell me not to worry about it the way it is and others tell me id be aswell change it. Noise is nice but as most im sure, id rather have THE FULL power. And on another note what do you guys think of the k&n typhoon? or...
  11. Craig Sellar

how do I upload pics without having to put in an URL? iv got some mate on my laptop but asks about an URL
  12. Craig Sellar

Got my new ep3 everything is standard apart from the airbox has been removed and replaced with an air filter. Not sure if its a proper one or a cheapy, but im just concerned about heatsoak etc or if its really a big deal? The pipe is the standard one. As I said all the previous owner has done is...
Back