• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Craig-typeR

1. Craig-typeR

FN2 Exhaust bolts

Anyone know the exact size and length of the car to centre section 3 bolts please.
  2. Craig-typeR

FN2 Badges

Cheers pal
  3. Craig-typeR

FN2 HIDs?

Led lights in mate and their as good if not better than hid kit. Easier to install anyway. ** try get a pic later on
  4. Craig-typeR

FN2 Badges

Hi. Does anyone know if there’s any locator holes behind the civic silver badge on the rear. It’s an 09 plate if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance Craig.
  5. Craig-typeR

FN2 HIDs?

Iv got some of the fan assisted LED ones coming in a few days I’ll let you know. HID kits are old fashioned now plus they don’t pass mot and round here cops pull you for having them. Best not to attract attention
  6. Craig-typeR

Change front brake pads on a CTR.

All done. Got a mate to help. Thank you all for replies :-)
  7. Craig-typeR

Yes yes and yes. I took the nipple all the way out and it was dry. Gonna give it another go today. Didn't know about tightening it before releasing the peddle. I'll keep you posted. Cheers
  8. Craig-typeR

Also my abs light is on constantly now is this just because they need bleeding
  9. Craig-typeR

Done them today. Had a right job. The driver side the piston was siezed and the passenger side the calliper frame bolts was that rusted in it took ages to get them out. All brakes are free and in now. But iv hit a problem. When I tried bleeding them no fluid was leaking out the bleeder screw and...
  10. Craig-typeR

Great how to. Doing this this morning. Done it before on a different car and looks pretty much the same. How do I remove the discs. If it's the same the calliper has to come off and the locating screws have to be removed??? Cheers
  11. Craig-typeR

New brakes all round

Hi I'm in the Market for some new discs n pads all round. Anyone got any sugestions as which to buy without breaking the bank as it's christmas time. Iv had black diamond in the past on a different car but I didn't rate them as to how much I paid. Any help would be apprichated. Craig
  12. Craig-typeR

Tinted sun strip pictures?

From out side From inside
  13. Craig-typeR

Odd rumble when exhaust gets drenched!

That's the water boiling on the b pipe pal nothing to worry about. Im gonna try wrapping the whole thing in heat wrap see if that helps because it's really annoying
  14. Craig-typeR

faded front grille

Where did you find them. Can you post some up.
  15. Craig-typeR

faded front grille

I thought about doing mine the same as the car. Either that or save and buy a mugen grille
Back