• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ctr-lib

1. ctr-lib

Libs nhb ep3 HUGE UPDATE

Ye stevie is the man when it comes to these civics, plus all the rally cars he tools for the guys a machine! Tbh Iv got use to it now its not that bad I do miss the indicators sometimes but I have big hands so its abit easier or me they are the brembos off a dc5, I compared these to an...
  2. ctr-lib

Libs nhb ep3 HUGE UPDATE

Thanks for the comments Iv got a track day booked for November 2nd so I can test all the new mods and see what difference they have made. I have a few more updates to post but ill do them later
  3. ctr-lib

Libs nhb ep3 HUGE UPDATE

Also bought some more carbon fibre goodness I bought a carbon fibre spark plug cover with some Tegiwa black nuts( absolutely sh!te) Also managed to get hold of a carbon fibre slam panel cover, took me a while to find one very rare
  4. ctr-lib

Libs nhb ep3 HUGE UPDATE

Iv bought a mugen wing but I have no pictures of that yet The slag reached a massive milestone think I'm going to get a compression test done just to see how the old girl is and the valve clearances and maybe chain and tensioner depending how it is Also bought a OMP targa suede steering...
  5. ctr-lib

Libs nhb ep3 HUGE UPDATE

After breaking my gearbox I had the civic off road for a few weeks so I thought I'd get a few bits done to tidy her up Firstly I sprayed my oil cooler black and my crash bar red(it had a bit of rust) Strip down All sprayed up and fixed back on Then I decided to mesh the lower front...
  6. ctr-lib

Libs nhb ep3 HUGE UPDATE

Updates Well after lots of blood and sweat I finally had my oil cooler fitted by stevie from grinspeed, also had a baffled sump insert fitted along with some semi slicks also had the geo tweaked. Iv gone for federal RSR semi slicks the ment to be the best all round tyre, Had the baffled...
  7. ctr-lib

Libs nhb ep3 HUGE UPDATE

Thanks for the comments The seibon bonnet is a good fit but I'm starting to get some cloudiness on it from water getting under the lacquer properly from stone chips so I'm going to get it re lacquered at some point
  8. ctr-lib

Libs nhb ep3 HUGE UPDATE

Well its been a very long time since IV updated this The car has totally changed
  9. ctr-lib

My silver EP3 and rotrex build

Hi matey do you have to get rid of your a/c for stage 1 rotrex also how bad were the intake temps without the intercooler
  10. ctr-lib

price help

anyone
  11. ctr-lib

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

the thing is i cant even hear it and it does sound abit more grunty but its more bass than raspy, with the spoon n1 ill have the standard pipe wich shouldnt be that loud? is the performance going to be hindered ?
  12. ctr-lib

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

i do have a 4-1 manifold on and im still up and down with it i do like the fact its not loud when pottering about but im also torn by the sound of a spoon n1 or a buddy club im just not sure, im consindering selling my fujitsubo after hearing a spoon n1 on the drag strip at pod it sound amazing
  13. ctr-lib

price help

hi guys im not tyring to sell in this section im just trying to figure out how much my FUJITSUBO RM10A is worth its in great condition, iv had part of the bpipe replaced were it connects to the cat as it took a bump and i replaced it with some better stainless all done by my local powerflow. am...
  14. ctr-lib

Nashy's NHB EP3 - now CW FN2

looking good matey, you might wana look into a lsd if your going for plenty of track days. also what colour you refurbing the wheels?
  15. ctr-lib

Japseed manifold o2 sensors??

Just out of curiosity how was the o2 sim?
Back