• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ctr_pimp

1. C

Best mod for over the hill suspension?

Thanks all for your suggestions. Will get someone to look at it and make some refresh changes. Ta
  2. C

Thanks Funky. Is it well worn shocks that cause the clunking do you think? Any idea on what I would pay for a set of Koni's
  3. C

Hey all (been a long time but the CTR is still going strong, although the KTM RC8 has been steeling a little more of my time recently ;0) !), Although with 75,000 miles on the clock I have to say the CTR suspension is now feeling .... well .... pretty sloppy, clunky, wallowy etc. Anyone...
  4. C

Internal heater fan... not working!

I was passing a dealer on the way home so popped in to ask if they could check it out. 2 hours later !! and apparently I need an £86 heater resistor !!! Now is it me or is that an overly expensive item !?
  5. C

Internal heater fan... not working!

Anyone know what this be caused by? Or have a fuse wiring diagram as I'm freezing my nuts off every moment I spend in the car!! Cheers
  6. C

Mods needed but where?

Thanks man. Knew there was a good local one. Ta
  7. C

Mods needed but where?

Anyone suggest a good mod shop (TGM good ;0)) around the Bristol/Avon area. Suspension tweaks needed. Thanks
  8. C

how to safely remove the door cards?

Top man. Cheers Funky
  9. C

how to safely remove the door cards?

any ideas guys?
  10. C

Clunk when braking

Well, took it to the dealership and they've had a look and they say that... The EBC pads that had been povided dont have the right size shim on them, and the standard shims dont fit those pads, thus causing the caliper to clunk on the pad as the pads are not seated correctly. Brilliant. Why the...
  11. C

Clunk when braking

When braking (sounds worse when only doing 10-20 mph or so), pushing the brake pedal down then causes a clunk from the front brakes, which I can also feel slightly through the pedal. Any ideas guys? Dealership put in a set of red-stuff 5 weeks go. I'm wondering if they've hashed it up?! Cheers
  12. C

Bristol mod shop anyone?

Does anyone know of a mod shop in the Bristol area (much like the TGM in Hants). I need a poly bush kit adding but don't want a dealership to do it ! Thanks
  13. C

Uneven braking

Just had some new EBC Red Stuff put on my 52 plate CTR. Had a look at the old pads and wow, talk about uneven. The pads from the offside front have about 2mm left, the ones from nearside have about 5-6mm. What could be causing this as I've definately noticed more brake dust on the right hand...
  14. C

Polybush kits for CTR?

Anyone know where the best place is to buy at reasonable prices? Cheers
  15. C

Rattle from under the car

Hmmm, I'll have to take a look at that. What does it need usually, new bolts?? tightening of bolts?
Back