• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by cursedlemon

1. cursedlemon

Supercharger?

So i recently did a valve guide adjustment and changed the PCV valve because it was bad. And before the adjustment and new pvc it sounded as i had a supercharger under the hood. But it still sound the same after all work. So i don´t know what to look for. Has any other the same symptom? Thanks!
  2. cursedlemon

FN2 Type-R droplink

Hello! I am going to buy a new set of front droplinks and did see on tegiwa that they have adjusteable ones to. What benefit will it do to my car if i should buy them instead of the OEM ones? Thanks!
  3. cursedlemon

Black Beast of Sweden FN2 GT "08

Hi i am new here and hope to meet some other enthusiastic Honda owners. Images taken whit Nikon D5500 Objective AF-P 18-55VR Mods so far -WHITELINE 22MM REAR ANTI ROLL BAR ARB KIT -P.MU NS-C Brakepads -HPC stickers -Team Heco wind deflectors -TypeOne stickers -Silverseal Paintprotection and...
  4. cursedlemon

Parking sensors install guide

Well all the kits i have found is on Ebay and i´m not sure if they come whit instructions? I can have a look
  5. cursedlemon

FK2 FK2: Interior & Exterior Lighting Mods :D

Nice little details! Personally it would look much better it the mirrors where in white to, it looks more complete.
  6. cursedlemon

Parking sensors install guide

Hi! I wonder what do i need to do and what contacts i need when installing parking sensors for my fn2? Thanks!
Back