• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dai-Tec

1. D

Clutch Pedal......................

I had exactly the same scouse! Gets right on my nerve. Does it squeak mostly when your holding it on the bite? As thats what happened on mine, I left it for ages and I made the effort to sort it out only yesterday. Just whacked a load of grease on the joint and spring at the top of the...
  2. D

Can someone suggest a louder OEM-look exhaust?

Ah sorry buddy I missed the bit about the wallet. :lol:
  3. D

Opinions please!

-$169.99
  4. D

Can someone suggest a louder OEM-look exhaust?

Supersprint backbox? Speak to Smeg. :D
  5. D

How much should i sell for?

F*ck it just get the Mini, seems like you've got your heart set on it anyway.
  6. D

How much should i sell for?

I used to have a Cooper before the CTR, one of the early ones. I'm not even joking here but it must have gone back to the dealership more than 10 times during the two years I had it. It was essentially a two seater. Performance wise there is no comparision (I've driven the S as well)...
  7. D

hong kong

There are mainly two main areas that deal in audio stuff over there mate. One is Huck Bo Gai (Black cloth street) in Mong Kok. And the other is in Yuen Long (not too familar with this place). Huck Bo Gai is right next to the very famous Bo Hai Gai (trainers street) so its not hard to find...
  8. D

Mugen rear wing

Exactly the company I was refering to. :lol:
  9. D

Mugen rear wing

Hi brittas, I know a local business that sells perfect replica units and they have a adjustable mugen wing in stock (unpainted, non carbon fibre). I just asked, and they want £220 for it. (Including postage to your door).
  10. D

Ice Box

No I don't have them no more sorry.
  11. D

Ice Box

I made one on the old forum, but the pics died on the web host and I don't have the originals anymore. It is a bitch to fit. :lol:
  12. D

Name and shame section

I think it seems like a good idea too, but obviously we shouldn't go too far with things.
  13. D

Tanabe Brandnew £560????

I used to have one of these and I would say its probably the best sounding exhaust you can get for the car. I have an N1 now, and the Tanabe sounds much deeper and satisfying (in my ears). Saying that I did buy it 2nd hand so it was half the price, I would never pay full whack sorry mate...
  14. D

Why 215/40 not 215/45? Also Toyos Pzero or Parada in the WET

I have T1R's all round too, other than the slight grip advantage in the wet (over the original Bridgestones) I reckon they are quite over rated. Also makes the handling of the car even number than it already is if you get what i mean. I need some new tyres soon too. :/
  15. D

RIP EP3.....

I think Honda have done a pretty good job to be honest. I believe the image it has with the public is much better than its rivals. Thank you Honda!
Back