• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Daikiyamane

1. D

EP3 I am a total car noob but the Ep3 has always been my dream car since i was about 10.

SK-R hopefully I'll see you around ;) get it back on the road my man!
  2. D

EP3 I am a total car noob but the Ep3 has always been my dream car since i was about 10.

So being that so many people took the time to give me such friendly tips and advice on this post I thought I'd fill everyone in on how things are going after a year of owning. The last couple of months I've developed a massive itch to start working on the car myself and although it's all been...
  3. D

The empty roads at 3am driving back from my bar job prove pretty damaging to my fuel consumption, dunno if using the Shell V Power makes a difference either seems to not last as long but oh well. It was actually £90 going in on the 7th day so I'd essentially used £60 in 7 so it was a slight...
  4. D

Looks beautiful mate. Can't wait until mine is a finished piece like that.
  5. D

Jimbo's 3rd Type R

This actually looks sick mate fair play. Good work.
  6. D

Yeah I'd researched which way round they were, problem is there are a few speed bumps round where I am....not so much dropping it for looks more the obvious handling benefits, but I have to admit from the threads I've seen in here the 30mm drop does look quite good...
  7. D

Absolutely, thanks for asking :) Putting 4 new tyres on it next weekend and then booking in for FRSU and springs. Just deciding between the Eibach pro or Eibach sport. Been driving a bit more economically of recent as I was spending about £90 a week on petrol with my half hour commute haha...
  8. D

You're absolutely right. The boy racer side of me was steering me all towards more noise and power but you've all made me realise it's definitely best to make sure the base is solid before I start building.
  9. D

Yeah you're totally right. Will start off with the two stated above. Just I've been working two jobs to splash the cash so it's hard to stay level headed but yeah ultimately you are all far more knowledgable and experienced so will definitely refer back but keep you all posted on what I do. Thanks
  10. D

No credit card involved I have the money myself, but yeah you're right sorry. Will start with those two.
  11. D

Okay so I've had a google, I want to pay for good ones so I've found a set of 4 Bilstein dampers for 350, bushes I can't seem to find too many can you recommend any? Also any reccomendations for dampers themselves? After having slept on it I am thinking improving handling and overall drive...
  12. D

Drove the long way home ;) thanks Nidge. And do it Steve take it for a spinnnnnn ;)
  13. D

How much did all of that set you back Nidge? Excluding the tires. If you don't mind me asking.
  14. D

Thought they would've tested my clutch when I paid for the full service, obviously not haha. Will phone TGM tomorrow.
  15. D

Haven't had any issues changing gears at high revs, occasionally 1-2 can be a bit tough but no problems any other time, but it is noticeably firm and the bite point is low.
Back