• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by damo746

1. D

FK2 FK2 general discussion

At Silverstone with outside ambient temp at 26 I only saw 123 and I was doing 20 - 30 min sessions, at donnington where it was the same temp but there was a lot of wind I only saw 118, I'm at croft on the 1st so I'll measure gearbox temp to out of curiosity. Veehex how was it mounting a sandwich...
  2. D

There isn't a huge amount of room but I think you could go a little bigger, I'm not concerned about gearbox oil temps it's more engine oil temps on track but only options seem to be forge and hel, the greddy one for the fk8 looks nice but would have to find somewhere to mount it.
  3. D

The small oil cooler is definitely for the transmission I was having a good look at it while fitting the sports cat
  4. D

That's exactly why I got rid of mine coupled with the fact that I couldn't stand the periscope in the scuttle panel, I can't recommend the hctr intake enough as when I had it coupled to the airbox it maintained 1.4/1.5 bar in 27 degree outside temp on track at Silverstone. Now I have it feeding...
  5. D

FK2 FK2 Track Day Discussion

Will do mate I'm looking at early September just trying to sort out the time off work
  6. D

FK2 FK2 Track Day Discussion

Having done both Silverstone and donnington I found that the car performed very well on both, after Silverstone I fitted a Cusco rear anti roll bar as I felt when really pushing there was a little roll on the rear. I have michelin pilot super sports and they were unbelievable never once felt...
Back