• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dan ATR

1. Dan ATR

Accord Type R owner here

:D
  2. Dan ATR

Accord Type R owner here

Yep, joe is right. red is the fastest ;)
  3. Dan ATR

Accord Type R owner here

Found you Stux :D
  4. Dan ATR

My Accord Type-R.

Why thank you very much. And likewise with yours too from what I can see in your sig. Actualy, does anyone know of any good places that can get dents out of cars, and also fix scratches in the dorset area. (Bournemouth.)
  5. Dan ATR

My Accord Type-R.

To be honest with you, last year at jap fest I saw alot of red ATR's wth black wheels. And they look awfull. White, Standard silver or slightly darker then standard silver looks mint on them.
  6. Dan ATR

My Accord Type-R.

Thanks.......
  7. Dan ATR

Accord type R

Yep, K&N Typhoon Long Ram. Just got mine installed the other week and you notice a power increase for sure. Very easy to install if you have the right tools, though removing the bumper may take some time if this is the first time you have done it. My insurance company (Adrian Flux) had no...
  8. Dan ATR

My Accord Type-R.

More images are to come once I get the engine fully sorted out... Also as im some what lazy when it comes to computers, hence my job... here is a link to a gallery that has images of my car just after purchase. (Cant be bothered to link them across lol) Clicky...
Back