• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dan83

1. Dan83

205/45 or 215/40

Personally i have found these tyres fantastic in the dry but really terrible in the wet.
  2. Dan83

My Premier, Take 2.

Looks very clean enjoy :cool:
  3. Dan83

Valve Clearance questions

I asked my local Honda dealer for a oil and filter service with valve clearance and transmission oil change, they quoted me £290 and the for a full major service it was the best part of £800. I will be going to TDI again this year they know their stuff.
  4. Dan83

Air box cover

Went to my local garage and they have managed to remove the screws and have replaced them with bolts for easier removal next time cost me £20.
  5. Dan83

Air box cover

well im away from home for a few weeks now so ill have to build the guts up to tackle it when i get back :)
  6. Dan83

Air box cover

its all phillips screws for the cover cant see any bolts to release it. :)
  7. Dan83

My SS Ep3

Looks great cracking mileage for its year too!
  8. Dan83

My CTR's

love the wheels on the prem they go well
  9. Dan83

my charged cosmic

Loving both cars look awsome!
  10. Dan83

Air box cover

Hi everyone, Went to my local Honda dealer today to pick up a new air filter. When i came to undo the screws to the airbox cover the screws are all rounded off and rusted and i cannot get them off. Just wondering if anyone has come across this problem before and what they did about sorting...
  11. Dan83

My 2003 Satin ep3

Heres a pic of my wheels after a refurb in gun metal grey hope you like them.
  12. Dan83

How much is Piper catback worth?

The car is standard right now. How would you say the piper don't suit the civic?
  13. Dan83

My 2003 Satin ep3

14. Dan83

My 2003 Satin ep3

Heres a couple of pics of my car. I have just had the wheels refurbed in gunmetal and will update them soon.
  15. Dan83

How much is Piper catback worth?

Well hopefully it is and you will still want to sell it, Fingers crossed.
Back