• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by dan_ep3

1. D

advice

i noticed a power gain, probably because that dam short ram was sucking up all the hot air from the engine! it says 13bhp increase on the website for the itg maxogen
  2. D

Any young CTR drivers?

Admiral multi-car. Buy a crap car for a daily, go mad on the civic, make it loud as hell! Save money on mpg, dont run the miles up on the clock plus for some reason get cheaper insurance, worked for me
  3. D

advice

i had an aem short ram on my ep3 before the ITG and the difference was really noticeable, quality bit of kit. Better than Gruppe M in my opion but only because i dont like the noise, leave that to the exhaust
  4. D

which one :S arrghh

iv got the spec3 and running de-cat, its wayyyy too loud for a daily driver but raspy as you like. Lucky i got two cars, would be deaf by now!!
  5. D

Experiences of people who decatted their cars

I noticed a drop in mpg, running way too rich, it definatly needs a remap but that costs a fair bit. As long as your not running lean it will be mechanically sound. For now i shall just enjoy the popping and cracking noises it makes
  6. D

Any young CTR drivers?

Insured a 54 plate type-r and a 1.3 skoda felica last year when i was 19 for £1600 fully comp with admiral multi car, me as the named driver 1 years ncb. Cheapest i could find on the honda fully comp on its own was £2200 with quickfit, multi car is quality!
Back