• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dank84

1. Dank84

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Sent you a text mate, your inbox is full on the forum.
  2. Dank84

911! Not jealous at all, what variant? Listing it for £6,500.
  3. Dank84

Yeah did a couple of days and a big trip to Spa (see earlier). Best car I've driven. Yeah I'm not going to pay to list it anywhere until the new year, pointless when it's so close to Christmas and people have other priorities. It's ready to go though which was the main job! How's the Lotus?
  4. Dank84

So, a lot of work done to the car the past few weekends! I'm prepping The car for sale and one thing that had always let it down was the quality of the paint. It wasn't in great shape as the pictures below will show. The car is only used in dry weather, (well there wasa month period I used it as...
  5. Dank84

First Post! Finally bought an EP3!

Nice colour scheme that!
  6. Dank84

Bought an EP3 facelift

Welcome. Paint looks clean, enjoy it!
  7. Dank84

Another tyre question.Toyo proxes?

Nexen are a budget tyre, I use them on my work hack Vectra. They're OK as in they will stay inflated, grip to a half reasonable level and last a while but that's as far as they go. I wouldn't want to them on a car that i'd like to do some spirited driving in put it that way. I've always disliked...
  8. Dank84

Paranoia or do I need to get a valve clearance done

Sounds healthy to me but as said just get it done if there's no receipts!
  9. Dank84

TG's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT

Love those sill protectors!
  10. Dank84

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

Small transformation! :lol:
  11. Dank84

04' Satin Silver EP3 - My First Honda

Lovely that
  12. Dank84

Cylinder 3 missfire

Good stuff
  13. Dank84

Cylinder 3 missfire

You changed the timing chain over the coilpack? Why wouldn't you just change the pack first?
  14. Dank84

Rocker cover paint

Do it yourself! I bought some black wrinkle paint (available in red if you like). Go here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/381739555527?lpid=122&chn=ps&adgroupid=39159866351&rlsatarget=pla-268911531058&adtype=pla&poi=&googleloc=1007188&device=c&campaignid=698622927&crdt=0
  15. Dank84

Euro car parts black Friday deals.

Parts are usually 30% off anyway with a discount code.
Back