• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Danny13

1. D

FN2 Bonnet Protector and Bumper Bootlip Protector

interesting site some of it was nice - others not so surprised a little that Honda UK dont sale stuff like this
  2. D

FN2 Wind deflectors

whats the deal with these wind deflectors?? i sometimes have the window open a little and it rattles - is it to stop that noise??
  3. D

FN2 what price - bronze Gt

weekend - very funny...... upwards of 13 k..... - it also has a five year service plan with it as well. that must be worth a few hundred - cost of 500 when purchased and two new front tyres from last month.....
  4. D

FN2 what price - bronze Gt

I have a baby girl on the way and thought i might get a family friendly car - perhaps an Avensis..... I have a FN02 type R GT - bronze pearl with 11 000 miles on the clock, faultless bodywork and interior - 57 plate. What price do you suggest i put it up for sale??
  5. D

FN2 Engine idle and high revs

When i first start the car it revs to what i might consider to be high, 2 to 2500 - is this normal? a high rev cold start perhaps? it doesnt drop and go back up like others have mentioned. After a period of driving it drops back below 1000 when idle. I know honda bikes rev high when first...
  6. D

i noticed you responded to a message about type r drivers near bristol and u live in cheltenham...

i noticed you responded to a message about type r drivers near bristol and u live in cheltenham - what do you drive iam based outside cheltenham
  7. D

FN2 Cotton like substance

Thanks for that Neily03 Its had a service as well and it still didnt get taken out. Is there any risk in leaving it in there? or should i remove it?
  8. D

thanx suits its more likely to be cotton stuff to stop bits rattling.... i ve had it 1.5 year s now and it seems fine !
  9. D

car aids! car aids!
  10. D

Has anyone noticed on the FN2 on both undersides near the sill about midway down a cottonlike substance poking out - u have to kneel down and peer right underneath although i noticed it peeking out from a distance. it appears to be wrapped around some part of the bodykit - although iam not an...
  11. D

Any young CTR drivers?

crombie that is outstanding price for 2 bans! both speeding iam guessing....
  12. D

FN2 Scratch Marks On Glove Box

to be honest using the wives french knickers as sugar puffs suggests sounds like fun...
  13. D

Remapping....

a little lazy but more like iam busy at work trying to keep my company above water in this merky climate....
  14. D

Car insurance

yep been driving since i was 19 yrs old - well legally a little off road driving before then
  15. D

Remapping....

ep3petey - i play poker online and in live cash games but i have a well paid job as well which helps
Back