• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DannyK20

1. D

Back with an EP3

I’d like to put an intake on it to let the engine sing a bit more! Nothing much more than general maintenance and up keep!
  2. D

Back with an EP3

Thanks mate, it would appear on the surface (pardon the pun) its actually in good shape! I think its been re under sealed but i’ve no way of knowing for sure! I’ll have it looked at as i’m planning to keep it a good few years!
  3. D

Back with an EP3

Back again, sold my premier edition in 2017 for a Golf R, managed to find a fairly low mileage ep3 in cosmic grey, completely standard and on 73k! Quite rare as i understand it! Danny
  4. D

2006 EP3 Type R immobiliser issue!

Afternoon folks! Strange one on the Civic, every now and then the car won't start, not one single light will come on on the dash and it won't turn over, click, nothing!? Sometimes to resolve it, i need to take the key out the ignition lock/unlock and try that, occasionally it will work...
  5. D

HID Questions

Sorry to revive an old thread, currently fitting a set to my 2006 EP3, i'm having trouble locating the wings of the bulb holder to turn them and catch on the metal that they house into (it that makes any sense?) is the metal band supposed to be the only thing holding them or do the wings catch...
  6. D

Engine management light (EP3 CTR)

Thanks for the replies lads. I disconnected bthe battery to see if it would clear the fault on the interm, it has, however i suspect the light will return. From researching it it would maybe be o2 sensory related, secondary possibly as the car never went into limp mode etc! I'll get it plugged...
  7. D

Engine management light (EP3 CTR)

So the engine management light has come on and stayed on, unsure why? Car has plenty of fuel in it and nothing has changed recently, car is completley standard also? Any ideas before i take it to a garage? Danny
Back