• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Dano

1. Dano

My Cosmic Grey Premier Edition Type R

Hiya mate. Did you get your wheels refurbished? If so where did you go and do you recommend them. I'm Shropshire way myself
  2. Dano

Coolant leak?

get the system pressure tested. if the pressure drops during you definatly have a leak somewhere. for the milky deposit on the dipstick, its usually from coolant and oil mixing and emulsifying (will look like baileys). if this has happened its bad news! lol
  3. Dano

Buying advice for Type-R EP3

like shaenei said 84k is nothing. FSH is a major bonus but as im a mechanic i do my own servicing but i dont get the stamps :( Keep looking for "THE ONE!" though
  4. Dano

which spark plugs?

i put the bosch super 4's in mine and its running pretty sweet. cant complain for a set of spark plugs for £12 (<3 trade discount) lol
  5. Dano

hub stud replacement

Well i finally got round to changing my rear discs and pads today as coming down the m40 the other day i noticed (while emergency braking) that something was wrong with my brakes. Checked them all over and noticed my rear discs were had a lip on the outside edge. Trip to halfords and £60 later i...
  6. Dano

which spark plugs?

nice bit of info there thanks mate ;)
  7. Dano

which spark plugs?

that i have the reciept and they are unopened :)
  8. Dano

which spark plugs?

ok. i went and got myself the Bosch super 4's. Can anyone recommend them or had an experiance with them?
  9. Dano

which spark plugs?

I'm in halfords atm mate buying sparks lol. Will do as soon as I'm back. Thanks again mate
  10. Dano

which spark plugs?

Just coming up to 76k mate
  11. Dano

which spark plugs?

HI! im just about to get all the parts to service my EP3 but wondering which spark plugs to go for. i phoned honda and they quoted me £16 per plug then rang halfords and they quoted me £20.99 for the 4. considering they put my registration in the computer and these were the spark plugs that came...
  12. Dano

Falken FK452

Went for the Falken 912. AMAZING!!!!
  13. Dano

Falken FK452

Do they wear down quick though?
  14. Dano

Falken FK452

my toyo t1r's are just legal so think im gonna purchase a set of 4 :) are they really as good as everyone makes out because i heard that falken are near enough budget tyres?
  15. Dano

How to clean your engine bay

Awesome guide. Gonna try this later i think :D Thanks!!
Back