• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by DarrenN

1. D

My new Milano FN2

Any other optional extras then apart from the Rages?
  2. D

My new Milano FN2

Sexual mate... looks stuning! Best colour mate, I bet you are well happy.
  3. D

Bell.co.uk

Exactly how I have found it mate... ;)
  4. D

My FN2 Thread

Cool mate... They are about £100 arn't they? I was looking at the one with the colour-screen... Hmmm Birthday Pressie maybe.
  5. D

FN2 Flip Key sorted

DoI just PM him to order?
  6. D

Bell.co.uk

Why would they not accept it? It still goes down as having a years NCB when you leave? I have never seen on a NCB letter where it states that a year was only 10 months. Seems very strange.
  7. D

Bell.co.uk

I am with these at the the moment and will be when I get the TypeR GT on the 1st of September... quotes are very good as is the customer service. :D
  8. D

My FN2 Thread

Car looks stunning mate... hope mine still looks as good as that after I have had it for a year and a half!! Regarding the Parrot... I never knew they have voice answer - thats good to know as I was thinking about getting one. Can you dial using voice too or is the voice just for answer...
  9. D

Lost Confidence in cleaning Milano Red

Thanks for pointing me to this thread mate... I think you are being a perfectionist haha. I know I have not seen your car in the flesh, but in the pictures it always looks stunning!!
  10. D

FN2 Flip Key sorted

Looks good mate... can I ask about the keyring lol, where did you get it from and how much? I like it.
Back